1st few months of your pregnancy with Dixon's baby

The last few weeks you have came in the fact your pregnant with his baby and your going to be doing it Alone for now, everyone in the group knows about you two having a baby in a few months time. You are alright with being a single mom but when you find out him and Carol are getting close again, it's amazing how you still care for him. Who wouldn't want to be with him he is an amazing man hopefully Carol treats him right because you would hate to beat someone's ass when you aren't pregnant no more.

Tonight you are in your cell you had moved in with Beth when you and Daryl had the fight, you are reading a book you find on a run you did with Rick a few days back getting ideas for the baby name you got a few already in mind,

(Quick question for everyone, for a boy, I have Axel, Justice or Wyatt? Girl, Cora, Harley or Trinity?)

Rick said he would help you because you where there for him through the whole Lori situation, you love Rick as a big brother and love him for the help but Daryl needs to grow up and stop being a brat it's his baby too. You put the book down and rush outside to throw up again, baby Dixon is like it's daddy being stubborn, you are only through in your early months, hell this is definitely going to be a Battle but this baby is worth it even if Daryl is being a dick and not wanted to be a part of it's life. Mostly because of you, you think hopefully soon you two can work on some common land for the baby's health and we'll being, you can only hope right!