First few months of your pregnancy with Shane's baby

It's the first few months of your pregnancy and Shane is right there next to you Through it all, you are happy he is keeping his word and not leaving you to do this on your own. He is being very protective of you and the baby and truth be told your dad is happy too you don't have to go through it alone and Shane is keeping his promise.

Your dad would hate to beat Shane's ass if he hadn't step up and keep his promise to you and your guys baby. You are in bed in your cell block, yesterday you started feeling light headed, so Shane told you to stay in the cell block and rest Today. He is truly a blessing to ya and you know the feeling is mutual for him, you rub your belly and have a small confession to your newborn baby in your belly. Letting it now when it is born things may seem different but as long as you, daddy and your guys family are around it will be safe and love.

It is amazing how you two are perfect together and you two are going to make it through anything as long as two are together side by side. Shane promise to take you outside tonight and let you see everything is going well with the rebuild of the prison, you know they are doing well work but you want to see it for yourself.

You have been reading a book about baby names and you want your baby to have a strong name because with what is going on in this world now, you got a few name's for both girls and boys, so  boys names you like so far are Andrew, Ethan, Felix and Noah and for girls Aubrey Ella, Samantha and Zoey! You hope you two can decide on the baby before it's born you know Shane is open to any name as long as it Fits with his last name. He wants the baby to have his last name and eventually you will become his wife.

You are welcome to the idea of the baby having his last name and sometime down the road you two getting married and you also taking his Last name too,