Chapter Eight

Standing in front of me is a man I don’t recognize. I smell his scent and realize he is a rouge.

“So I’m going to assume you are Jasper’s mate, am I correct?” I ask the man not showing any emotions in my face or voice. He looks me up and down before he smirks slightly.

“What if I am? What are you going to do about it?” He asks expecting me to become afraid but what he gets is a blank stare.

“Absolutely nothing. I don’t care what you do. Now if you would excuse me I would like to get changed for bed,” I walk around him and into my closet, but before I shut the door he stops it with his hand.

“Well at least I know you won’t scream when I take you then,” he says before he aims a blow at my head. But before it lands I grab his fist and twist and push him into the wall. I use my other hand to hit a pressure point making him pass out. I mindlink my brother and tell him to come into my room. As I wait I grab two scarfs and tie his arms and legs up.

My brother burst into the room and shouts for me.

“I’m in the closet,” I tell him and opens the door to see my standing on the man.

“Who is that?” he asks and I shrug.

“Don’t know he snuck into my room while I was doing my work. But he is most definitely a rogue,” I tell him and he nods and his eyes cloud over for a few moments. He probably calling some guards to take him into the dungeon. I look down at the man and see he is staring at me.

I crouch down and look at him.

“Why did you come here?” I ask hoping he would be stupid enough to tell me.

“I was take you to my boss and we were going to swap you for the boy, Jasper,” he tells me while glancing from me to the window. I watch as his face starts to relax as if he knew something was going to help him.

I quickly grab my brother and push him into the closet and shut the door. And right as I do that a tranquilizer dart comes flying through the window and hits me in the arm. It doesn’t take effect right away but I start to feel dizzy as I see arms reach through my window. A man pulls himself through the window and looks at me.

“The alpha’s little sister. You will be perfect, I can finally get my little mate. Now if you come with me and don't make to much of a fight, this will all be rather easy for you,” he says but the effect of the tranquilizer have almost completely kicked in. the last thing I hear is my brother yelling my name.

“F----!”