CHAPTER 5

Mingyu's POV

'Thank your for your hardwork today', the staffs graciously showed their gratitude unto us and bowed.

'Ne, we're also grateful to the chance you had given, for us to show our good side. We promised to improve ourselves in the future. Kamsahamnida', Seungcheol hyung said and we humbly bowed.

We're still in the university, and we're currently in the middle of a meeting inside this empty room.

'Guys, listen up! So the agency noticed that your this week's schedule were not fully packed. We decided to give you a 1- week vacation',

Those words, those words are not just words but a blessed one that made our eyes lit up. Dullness can't be seen. Everyone was hyped because of the happiness present in the atmosphere.

'Thank you Lord', Jisoo- hyung said while putting his palm together.

'We can take a rest now! WAAAAAAH',

'Shhh! We're still in the university's ground! We must observe our behavior and silence!', Manager- nim exclaimed.

'Arasseo, kajja! Let's go back to the dorm! Let's eat something delicious', Seungkwan suggested.

'Yah, Seungkwan- ah you're already bloated. You must diet', Vernon calmy said while putting his arm around Seungwan's arm.

'Eyy, Verkwan is sailing~'

Suddenly, Wonwoo poked my cheeks.

'Mingyu- ah, let's eat something together with the boys?'

'Ani, I'll pass. I need to do something here. I want to tour you guys in the city but everyone seems energetic to the idea of going back and eat something',

'I'll convince them then', then patted my head.

'Guys, Mingyu want to tour us here in the city',

'I want to sleep Wonwoo- ah, mianhaeyo', Jihoon and Jeonghan- hyung said chorally.

'Yah! You sleepyheads!', and they received a slapped on their nape.

'Arasseo, we'll join you', Jeonghan- hyung retreated.

--
After a long tour I checked the time.

'4:45. Guys I need to go somewhere', I asked.

'We're are you going? You'll leave us? But this is your idea hyung!', Dino asked and faked a cry.

'It's okay Mingyu but you must go home before midnight, arrachi?' Jun- hyung commanded.

'Ne, I will. Take care of yourselves! Bye!' and waved.

--

'I'm waiting and I'm willing to wait because I want you back, Dana.' I said while standing infront of the university's gate.

--

Dana's POV

I'm still at shocked of what happened earlier. Mingyu and I met again, ahh maybe not, he didn't saw my face. 'I saw him but we didn't meet at all and that's all. Forget it already Dana!'

The class hours was already over and I planned to walk back from school to home. I plugged in my earphones and didn't gave a single attention to my surroundings. I am fully immersed in the music and singing with it while my eyes were fully-fenced.

'Ah, it's my Minhyun's part', while clapping my hands with much excitement.

Make me feel so high
michigesseo nal meomchul sun eopseo
You make me feel so high
I'm so crazy neoga nareul bon sungan
mak kkeullyeo deo nal danggyeojwo baby
I'm feelin' so energetic
oneul bam duri out of control yeah
I'm feelin' so energetic~

My eyes were still unopened, completely ignoring the whole world. 'I'm with my Wanna One, don't ya dare bother me', this is what I'm thinking. When someone slapped my head badly that makes me wanna destroy this whole galaxy.

'yAAAAAAAAAAH!', with a high-pitched shout.

'Don't ya ya ya me Dana! I've been calling you for God's sake! My throat really hurts now, don't you know? Yah, maybe we should end this friendship. You're not taking this seriously', she seriously stated and crosses her arms.

'Aigoo, my Yumji is being sulky again. Arasseo, what do you wanna eat. I'll treat you.' I pinched her cheeks after saying the magic phrase. 'Ay kyeo~' I added.

'I'll forgive you Kim Dana if you will buy me chocol-----'

'Choco what?

'M-Mingyu- oppa?'

'Choco Mingyu-oppa?', I asked. 'Yumji-ah, I know that Mingyu's shade was a little darker but I think comparing him to a chocolate was too blunt', and laughed. I don't know why but suddenly I can sense some irregularity in here. 'Yumji, are you okay?' but didn't gain a reply.

'So you still remember my skin color huh?'

'Ofcourse, I still remember. You're the darkest skin colored man I have ever seen in my whole life. I still remember each and every little minors abo---', I suddenly realized what's happening and slowly faced the man standing behind me.

'I missed you', he said and reached for my hand.

'You missed me? Missed your face!', I said and run.