CHAPTER 17

Mingyu's POV

' You did a great job this time kids!', the CEO said while giving us a thumbs up.

'Wae? Jinjja?'

'The sales of your album were very great.'

'Woo daebak! I thought the fans will not like it.' Woozi hyung said.

'I thought like that too but it is the opposite. You really did great. All those sweats, and energy you gave were paid off.'

Everybody was so hyped by the delivered news. No one intended to expect this kind of result we've got.

'And because you did a great job..',

The entire room was now eaten by silence and curiosity of the members, maybe expecting a reward from the company, money will be great too, some of us thought.

'We'll give you a 2-weeks rest. It's something you deserved because you really worked hard this time.'

Rest? Were so blessed to be in this company, really blessed. There's nothing a good gift a worker can have but that word, 'rest'. Everyone loves rest, sleeping, eating and being just a normal person.

--

After meeting the CEO and the staffs at the agency earlier, we quickly went home to rest. But actually, we're not resting right now. Maybe the word 'playing' is more suited to this situation. We're playing a game called 'Truth or Dare' using a bottle of soju. Some of the hyungs were drinking lightly, just for the sake of refreshment maybe.

'yAAAAAAAH! I ANSWERED THE QUESTION HONESTLY! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?', Seungkwan shouted.

'I asked you, who among the members do you like, and you answered that you like all of us. Are you even serious?', Vernon said while his arms were crossed and I can assure you that this man is serious right now.

'I really like you all though.'

'Eyy, Hansol is being sulky, eey! Maybe he wants Seungkwan to like only him.' Jeonghan- hyung teased.

'hYUUUNG! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! IT'S JUST THAT I E-EXPE-EXPECTED THAT HE'LL ONLY SAY O-ONE NAME',

'Arasseo, we believe you', Seungcheol-hyung said while showing a smirk.

'Hyung, why are you like that.'

I think Vernon is jealous. Maybe he expected Seungkwan to answer his question with the answer he already had in his mind, his name. Vernon is a human tomato now. His expressions were so great when he's being teased and when he lied. Suddenly, an idea came in my mind.

'Seungkwannie! You're so cute today!' I said while pinching his cheeks and poking him.

I took a glance on Vernon and his expressions were too hilarious. With that, I hugged Seungkwan tightly making the members shouts an 'aww'. Seriously, this man's face now shows his jealousy and anger. The next thing he did was so unexpected for all of us. He grabbed Seungkwan's wrist and went inside their room, leaving us dumbfounded by his action.

--

Vernon's POV

I was really pissed by those hyungs. They were picking on me this time. I can't control this emotions. I tagged Seungkwan in the room, only two of us.

'Hansol, what's wrong?', Seungkwan asked.

'You really don't know what's wrong Boo?'

'Is it my answer? I'm sorry. I didn't expected you to be like this. You always stay calm about this things, you know.'

I can't stop this sulkiness attacking myself. I crossed my arms and faced the other side of the room.

'Eyy, don't be like this Hansol. It's just that yo-you're question was not a bit precise?'

'So is it my fault now? Daebak.'

'No, not really. What I want to say is that if you expected me to answer your name the question must be like this. 'I know you like all of us, but who do you like the most?' But I also think that it's nonsense to ask those questions though.'

The last phrase caught my attention. I faced him with those blanked face I have, totally puzzled.

'You must know that I like you the most, among all of them. It will be you.'

I can feel my cheeks that were starting to heat up. Luckily the room were dark enough to hide this reddened face.

'What? Can't you move back? I can't hear anything!'

We can hear some squeals behind the closed door. There's no point in guessing 'coz we all know that those people were the hyungs, maybe curious about what's happening in here.

'Aissh this kids, jinjja.' Seungkwan cursed.

--

Woozi's POV

Everyone quickly ran towards the door but in much more silence.

'Curiousity were killing them.', Mingyu stated.

We chose to stay here in the living room, only the two of us.

'Mingyu', I called his name.

He faced me with his 'What do you want?' expression.

'Shall we continue playing this game?'

'But hyu--'

'There's no point on declining, the bottle was already spinning.'

He was in silence. The bottle stopped its momentum in no time. The head was pointed on Mingyu's position, meaning I have to ask him whether he wants to answer a question or do something I command.

I quickly asked him, 'Truth or Dare Mingyu?'

'Truth? I'm to lazy to do some stuffs', and showed his smile.

'Do you still like Dana?' I asked straightforwardly while looking at his eyes.

His expressions changed from a hyped one to puzzled.

'Hyung you--'

'Just answer it.'

'Yes, I like her.'

'It's your turn, spin the bottle.'

The bottle stopped it's momentum in no time again but this time the head was facing my place.

'Truth or Dare?

'Truth'

'Why are you asking those kind of questions?'

I expected that question. I guess, it's already time to say this..

'Because I like her too.'

I guess, it's already time to say this to my rival.

'So, may the best man win?' I asked.