CHAPTER 14

Dana's POV

Times passes by with an incredible pace.  It's already Saturday but the words of Yumji were still running into my mind, fully-lingered.  'There's no such thing called selfish but only a misconception between the sides of the story. Imagine this, both of you were victims, but also both preparators.'

'Should I apologize to what I have felt?' I asked myself.

I entered the agency and find Jihoon and Mingyu to practice. The performance was scheduled today, and I'm so damn nervous, seriously, really nervous. I don't know why, I feel uncomfortable in front of people but I have this dream, performing on stage. Too weird, right? I know.

I pushed the button that was fixed on the wall. After some minutes, the door slowly opened and revealing a tall man standing inside it. I went inside the elevator.

'Goodluck', he said.

'Thank you. Goodluck to you too, Mingyu',

Then, the four-edged room turned into a silenced place. Awkwardness can be seen between us.

--

Do you still remember me?
It's me, the one you left cluelessly.
Do you still remember me?
It's me, the one you hurted at the past.

I was too mad at you
I slept because of exhaustion in crying
I wake myself up just to cry again.
Reddened eyes, is all I can see on the mirror.

You think you're the only one who's hurting,
I was also imprisoned in this dark place.
I want to go back to you,
But I'm afraid you'll not accept me again.

It was all dark in here
Can someone save me please?
I have to get out of here
I want to find him (I want to find her)
I want him back (I want her back)
I want you back
I love you.

I'm sitting here for a long time, alone
I can't see anything but darkness
I can't feel anything but darkness
I can't do anything but cry on my knees.

Reddened eyes, tears flowing through my cheeks.
'What did I do to deserve this?'
I just loved you
But you've killed me.

I was also all alone through this years.
I was also crying alone.
I'm also hurting.
Think of me sometimes, it was not only you but us.

It was all dark in here
Can someone save me please?
I have to get out of here
I want to find him (I want to find her)
I want him back (I want her back)
I want you back
I love you.

We've ended the song without regrets. Everyone clapped, maybe because of what they have felt.

'Who owns this song? It was quite unfamilliar', the CEO asked.

'It was written by Dana. Mingyu added the rap parts and I arranged the chords',

I can still feel the nervousness in my body so I decided to focus on things like the door at the back or even the chair placed over there. Sometimes, I faced the ground too just to hide this nervousness within me.

'The song was good. It was a lyrical one, I can also feel the emotions on it. If I can say something on your performance, Dana- ssi! You should control your nervousness. I can see and feel it. But you really did a great job.'

After hearing what the CEO had said, we bowed to show our gratitude.

--

After some time, the performances were already over. I went inside the practice room of Seventeen to show my gratitude to the remaining members for supporting me earlier. I heard their voices shouting,  mostly the voice of that bloated man named Seungkwan.

'I just want to say thank you to everyone for helping me on this. Thank you for everything you've done', I bowed.

'Don't mention it noona! We're also thankful that you chose our members to be your partners for your performance. Thank you for showing your talent. I really love your voice!', Dino said.

'Thank you for all those words. I'll use them as a stepping stone for me to improve what I am and what I have today.'

Everybody was clapping except Mingyu who was sitting in silence at the back, alone.

'To show my gratitude I prepared a song for all of you. But I'm not that familliar with it.'

'Sing it, then. We're happy to hear your voice', The video I watched said that this man's name was Dokyeom.

I started to sing a song entitled as Pinwheel. Youtube says it was their song. Last thursday, I searched the song and practiced it for this group of men. I hope they'll like it.

--

After singing the song, I thanked them again and planned to go home 'coz it's already dark outside. I took a glance inside the room once again and saw Jihoon sitting also at the back in silence. So, I went towards him and patted him and said, 'Thank you Jihoon!'

Mingyu was sitting for a few meters away so I decided to walked towards his direction. I stopped my tracks in front of him. He faced me then I said, 'Thank you Kim Mingyu, I appreciated it', and showed a smile.