Vincent

You found yourself smiling as you sat on Tifa's couch, staring absent-mindedly  

at the t.v. Not through joy, out of sheer bitterness and agitation. 

"You're looking like you're about to snap." Yuffie squeaks, cautiously approaching you.

You snap out of your daze, expression softening, emitting a lazy "Hmm." in response. 

"Don't mind her," Tifa welcomes some people into the room. "That's my friend, met her around here yesterday, she's in need of a place, so here she is." 

You introduce yourself as everyone crowds into the living room, chatting away, a few drinks in and everyone becomes a bit more lively, music is playing, the boys are watching a sports game, meanwhile, Tifa hands you a box of items, telling you to pick one or else she would. You chose a cell phone.  The crimson eyed man motions for you to follow him, setting his beer down, he calmly guides you down to your room, closing the door behind the two of you. 

"May I lock it?" He questions. "I wouldn't want us to be disturbed." 

"That's fine." You sat on your bed as he did so, kicking off your socks, you grew a bit bashful as he starts to strip, you're not far from doing the same, taking in the sight of his body as he steps forward, crawling atop of your smaller frame, having you scoot back a little, further from the edge of your mattress. You slowly began to kiss, despite wanting to jump into it immediately, you allow him to take the lead, his hands feeling all of your curves, you let out a small moan as he inserts a few fingers, going all the way in and out as he lowers himself between your thighs, nibbling on your inner thighs, you squirm, whining in response. "More." 

His eye's show a hint of satisfaction as you close your eye's, running your fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp, sighing as your pent up sexual desires are being relieved by this man you barely knew, being eaten out orally in the most sensual manner. You felt eager to return the favor, asking if you could do the same for him, you took hold of his face between your hands, pecking him on the lips, you roll on top, stealing another. "I'll take over now." 

He has a small smile, observing the whole sight of you in the middle of his legs, taking hold of his cock, you fondle his lower half, sticking the upper into your mouth, you began to lick and suck on it, using your free hand to stroke him in the process, he seems to slouch a bit, savoring the way your soft lips felt, hell, how soft your tongue was as well. You speed up a little, earning a groan from the man. 

"My name, Vincent," His head lulls back against the wall as you're giving him a blow job with some more enthusiasm, wanting to make him hit his limit. "I want you to say it." 

Your gaze softens as he stops you, wanting your body against his, he holds you close, "I don't want to wait any longer, I want you inside of me." 

"Are you..?" 

"I'm on a pill, please, go ahead." You position it, resisting the urge to ride the hell out of him, not that you could since he refused to let you, chuckling at your frustrated, pouting and blushing face. 

"I don't want to rush this yet." He takes it easy with you, making out in the process, the two of you ignore the party going on down the hall, getting lost in your moment together, "I know you're enjoying yourself, bare with me." 

You nod, grinding on him, greedily taking all of his dick, riding slow for what seems to  be hours until he suddenly thrusts taking control, despite being on the bottom, he makes you practically cry out, pounding in an out of your tight, wet, folds with a grunt, shifting so you're on the bottom, he actually manages to ge you to scream as he's resting your legs against his chest, so deep inside of you that your eye's nearly rolled back, gasping as Vincent causes the bed to shake under the two of you. You cuss, sent into pure pleasure, not caring at all that the others could hear you two going at it till neither of had the strength to, he collapses, rolling off of you with a moan, wrapping his arms around you, smirking as your like jello, weak in the legs from the amazing sex you two had, head resting upon his chest. You drift to sleep, hoping he'd stay.