Chappy 6:

A/N: THIS IS DEDICATED TO @HOPEIRWINSTILINSKI GO FOLLOW HER AND SHOWER HER IN LOVE AND HUGS AND KISSES AND READ HER STORIES. SHE GAVE ME THE IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER.

A/N: AGAIN. SORRY BUT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE IS WHAT ALEX LOOKS LIKE.

A/N: LAST TIME! IM TRYING A NEW FORMAT. INSTEAD OF PARAGRAPHS ILL SPACE IT OUT. IDK DONT JUDGE. 

CARRY ON (:

~Josh's POV~

I will get Alex back. I don't care what I have to do but I will. I'll start off with something small. I'll call her.

She answered... the 5th time i called her.

"What do you want Josh?" Alex said in an annoyed, flat tone.

"you. I want you back. I can make you so much more happier than that thing you're dating right now."

"You need to stop talking to him." I heard faintly in the background to which I presume is Luke.

"He wont stop calling me!" That was Alex.

"Hey man, you need to back off my sister. She found someone new. She moved on. Now it's time for you to move on." was the last thing i heard before i heard the click and the line went dead.

~Alex's POV~

Gah i hate him so much. He was always so clingy. 

"Thanks, Luke. I love you." I said. her pulled me into a warm embrace and we rocked back and forth. "I love you too. If he calls back just let me know." He got up and started to walk away. Before he went out the door he turned around and said "I never liked him anyway."

With that I was alone in my quiet room. Just me and my thoughts. I didn't want to think. so I went to sleep.

*in the morning*

"Look how cute she is when she sleeps."

"Awhhhh!"

"Should we wake her up?" 

"you know how she is when we wake her up." 

"Let's just turn the light on and run out."

"1...2...3..."

I was already awake. I could hear everything they were saying. Just to sell it...

"WHO DID IT? WHO TURNED IT ON? WHO HAS AWOKEN ME FROM MY SLUMBER?" I screech. 

I walk down stairs and stare Calum down. 

"Calum? Who turned on my light at this early hour in the morning?" 

I had to keep a straight face.

"W-what? i erm.. I dont know what you're on about.." 

"Michael! Did you turn on my light?"

"nooo."

"OH BROTHER." 

"hmm?"

"did you turn on my light awakening me from my slumber?"

"um maybe."

"okay!" i smiled sweetly.

"what? I thought you would be mad." 

"No. i was awake actually. I heard it allllll." i grinned.

as i waslked out to the kitchen i yelled; "AND I KNOWWW I AM PRETTY CUTE."

A warm pair of arms snake through my arms and wrap arounf my torso. 

"Oh hey." I turned around and I see Michael. i lightly peck him on the lips and continue making my cuppa'

"so what are we doing today?"  I ask.

"um.. we could have a movie day?" calum suggests

"LET'S WATCH TOY STORY." i say.

Luke pops in the DVD and Ash, Cal, and Luke are on the couch and Mikey and I are snuggling on the floor propped up by tons of blankets and pillows. 

The movie begins and were all falling asleep by the time its over.