Chappy 5:

~Luke's POV~

I still couldn't believe my sister and my best friend would do that to me. I guess if my baby sister's happy then I should be happy.. right? Yes. I may have to be protective of her but Michael's a good, loyal,funny,loving guy. I'm sure he'll take care of my sister. He better. 

"MICHAEL COME HERE, MATE!" I'm going to have a small talk with him. In come's the blonde and i pat the empty spot next to me on my bed indicating it was okay for him to sit down. 
"Okay. Right now i am speaking as my baby sister's brother, not as your friend. If you break her heart I will break you. Don't do anything she doesn't want to. No hitting, yelling, hurting. Do you understand me? Also don't tell her we talked about this please." 
"Crystal clear, Luke. don't worry I'll take care of Alex, mate." 
"Good. Thanks, bro."

~Michael's POV~ 

To be honest it was really cute how Luke was so over-protective of Alex. 
"What did he want, babe?" Alex asked. 
I was racking my brain trying to think of an excuse to give due to the fact that Luke said not to tell her.
"Errm.. just about um.. some cover ideas for the band."
"Oh ok. I thought he was talking to you about his 'rules for dating me' thing" she said with a shrug.
"Ha nah." I sort of just stared at her whilst she flipped through channels. "You know you're so pretty."
"You know I love you so much" she said, rubbing her nose to mine. "I love you, too." i said with a smile.

"Ahhh get a rooomm!" Ashton said throwing popcorn at us.
"Shut up Ashy." Alex said kissing me once more before getting up.
I grabbed her waist and tickled her sides. she was laughing so hard it was adorable.

~Alex's POV~

AGH HOW DID HE KNOW MY WEAKNESS WAS BEING TICKLED? 
"M-Michael! Stop! P-please!" I said in between giggles.
"Hmm... I don't think I really want to." Michael said. Ugh.
"Fine. I'll just tickle you back." I stood up and started tickling his sides.
"ALEX!! STOOPPPPP! I wont tickle you anymore!" "Promise?" "Promise." 
Mikey sat down and I laid back with my head in his lap and we stayed like this for a while. 
He gently stroked my hair until we both fell asleep.