Dream

"The 3 F's of love
Feel
Fly
Fight"

~WolfWomanWriter

●●●

Listen to "Pumpin' Blood" by NONONO

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to very deep silence. Usually its brunch time when I wake up but today the house was awfully quiet. My throat suddenly felt dry and I swiftly got up and went to the kitchen. Quickly gulping down the water I was about to go back to my room. Its been 3 days since my mental breakdown and I've been doing horrible.

I stopped in my tracks when I heard a faint crying sound. It was coming from the living room. My mother always slept in the living room giving the two rooms to me and Yousuf. When I walked in I saw my mother crying out in pain. I quickly rushed to her and knelt before the couch.

"Ma.."

She fluttered her eyes open. And closed it again.

"What happened? Are you okay?", I asked in a bare whisper.

"I... can't-t bre-athe", she managed out.

I ran to Yousuf's room and woke him up. He was the one who kept record of mother's meds. I felt like a utter failure for not caring for her. All the while she had done a lot for us, for me. But I failed my existence. Pushing my panic attack down to my stomach, I braced myself before saying, "Ma can't breathe". Yousuf sprung into action, rushing to the living room.

I sunk into the single cot and pulled my hair in frustration. The clock in my brother's table read 2:30 am. I was so tired. Emotionally and physically.

"HASAN. GET YOUR ASS HERE"

I stood up when my brother called me.

"We need to get her to the hospital. But she says she can't get up. Call an ambulance."

My head spinned when he said "ambulance". The last time I went in it things didn't turn good. Everything blurred out. I was feeling a lot of emotions at the same time. Guilt, depression, anger, fear. I wanted to bang my head on the wall.

"HASAN!" My brother shouted and I  pulled my phone out and started dialling. Just do this for your mother, after all she had done to you, at least try to save her, I told myself. My hands were shaking terribly as my mother was breathing very slowly now. Suddenly, Yousuf was by my side and got my phone as he directed the ambulance to our house while I stood like a statue.

My mother was now trembling in cold so I went back to the room and came back with a bundle of blankets and wrapped her with it. I made her drink some warm water and started rubbing her hand between my hands. She relaxed for a bit and looked like she was falling asleep.

A few minutes later, the ambulance stopped in front of the house with the familiar yet haunting alarm. Soon my mother was put in a stretcher and it felt like history repeats itself. Yousuf picked up the emergency bag he just packed and climbed in the ambulance. The awful vehicle left me in black smoke as I processed what happened. The neighbours were outside questioning me. But I ran inside my home and picked my keys.

I kick started my bike and raced following the ambulance which was carrying my mother. Because the last time I was in it, I was with papa and

I don't want history to repeat itself.

Annoying Author's Space:

Hello no one! Thank you for reading my story. I'm proud of myself how I came up with this chapter all in 15 minutes. Congrats to my brain. Comment what you think about the story and pretty please, vote for the book!! Have a great day.