chapter 2

My bestfriend Imani texted was telling me about a party.

Phone convo:

Imani - Hii, girl there is a huge party happening. Everyone is going.

Kadie- Ohh really, when?

Imani- This saturday, Are you going to come?

Kadie- Yes but I dont have anything to wear.

Imani- Same, why dont we go shopping on friday?

Kadie- Yeah and could ask if you could sleep over on friday evening?!

Imani- That would be great; I will ask.

Kadie- Okay kl I will talk to you later, gtg, bii bii.

Imani- Bye.

End of phone convo.

I went to go tell my mom about the party and Imani coming over and she said yes.

Not to long after i heard the door open and instantly knew who it was! MY FATHER!!! I ran downstairs but sadly my mom beat me to it. When i got there my mom and dad were hugging and kissing, just after I came Elijah and Jeremiah were standing behind me.

"Eww, mom, dad get a room!" Elijah said.

"Ohh shutup boy. How do you think you are here?!" she replied.

Me, my dad and Jeremiah laughed while my mom and Elijah just looked.

"Are you guys not going to show your dad some love, I have been gone for 2 months. You would think you all would miss me?" My dad said.

We all ran up to him giving him hugs and kisses. We all really missed him. Everyone sat down and was having a talk, it's been so long since we have done this.

After we started to get ready for the meal. my brothers and my dad wore casual jean with turkfit tops and jordans while I wore a black Jimmy Choo body fitted dress with black Armani heels and a black Gucci clutch.

Everyone was waiting on my mum downstairs and when she finally came my brothers eyes lit up while my dad looked like he was about to faint. She was wearing a white Alexandera McQueen dress which compliments her figure with a gold chain, gold heels and a gold Michael kores clutch; She was stunning.

My dad finally said "Babe you look beautiful!"

"Yes you look amazing!" I added.

"Thank you." She replied.

"Ohhh hold up, are we going for a meal or to kill men mama, you need to go change!" Jeremiah said.

"Hush boy" My mom replied.

Everyone laughed, then we left.

******************************

Well I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far.

comment on what you think and what i could add to make it more interesting to read. And vote.

I will be updating soon....

Much love xoxo

Angel x