chapter 11

When I got home my dad was high on codine, alcohol and smoking cigars in his man lounge however my mum was out. I walked up to my room and layed down in my bed, thinking......

I needed advice ASAP. It shocked me I could not figure this out for myself usualy I am independent in these sorts of thing but it was almost like this was beyond me. I decided to keep this one bottled up until I could not bottle it up anymore.

All of the thinking left me feeling really ill, I decided to switch off my phone and take a quick nap.

*2hours later*

After my two hour nap I was feeling very empty and hungry. I walked downstairs and my dad was just watching the game MAMI HEAT VS LAKER. I made a cheese sandwich and took a can of dr Peper for me and my dad, I went and sat down next to my dad... I handed him his can and cuddled up with him while we watched the game. It felt just like the good old days when I was younger; I missed these moments.

*Next day*

another day of school, I was woken up by the sound of my alarm going off. I got up five minutes later and walked to the bath room I did my heigine and entered my closet.

I settled for something calm today so I took out black skinny jeans and plain white belly top, white nike air forces and I accessorised with a gold chain, gold bangles, pearl stud earrings, gold bangles, a white bracelet and my cream ted baker bag.

I waited downstairs for my brother they take even more time than me -_- Elijah came down wearing blue jeans black top and black and white vans with a gold chain. not to long after jeremiah came down wearing bleached blue jeans brown Timberlands plain white top and a gold chain.

Today I decided to take the white range rover. we hopped in the car and sped off, Elijah turnt up the music then Anaconda- Nicki Minaj, (Thats My Tune), came on I started bopping my head while the boys eye were glued on thier phone they were either tapping the fingers or feet.

5 minutes later we pulled up at school as I was getting out Malakai's car pulled up next to my. His boys came out and greeted me me.

boy/malaki: hey kay

kadie: hii

then the boys walked off. I grabbed my bag. as I was walking away I felt someone's hand grab me and pull me back. I turned around only to see Malakai's hand on my shoulder staring at me.

kadie: whats the matter?

Malakai: I should be asking you that question, you seem so up-tight. And you did not say hii to me.

Kadie: okay, hii and I am fine.

he peared into my eyes drilling a hole through then he said "fine."

I walked away to my locker. Imani was waiting for me there with Trevor.

"hey Gurl" Imani greeted while waving.

"hii" I said plainly

"someone's in a grumpy mood" she said below a whisper.

right after she said that the bell rang telling us school had started. I took my kit out of my locker then walked to the back of the studio where the girl's changing rooms.

As I walked in and Trisha and her clique gave me dirty looks and where whispering and pointing at me to walked to my spot when Trisha said "look what the cat dragged in!" she said with pure hatred. I ignored her I was not going to let her ruin my day. everyone was in the studio warming up with thier partner; my partner is Amy. all of a sudden I feel someone pull me by the shoulder.

"what the...?" I shouted

by this point everyone was looking at us.

"stay away from Malakai he is mine!" she replied.

"first of all dont you ever touch me. second Malakai is not a property neither is he your property. third have him if you want I dont care." I shouted.

" well your in the way so back off!" she screamed then shoved me.

"hold up bitch did you not hear me I said dont ever touch me." I said.

I was trying to keep my koool but shebwas testing my patients.

"or what?" she said with alot of attitude.

I started to walk black to amy when I felt her grab me by my shirt and say " bitch I said or what you little whore!"

right then she broke the ice, I turnt around and slapped her she tried to slap me but she missed then I got her by the neck and slap her head on the wall then started throwing punches at me she tried her hardest to beat me but nothing was going bring me off her I kept hitting her and punching her, her weave had come out her nose was bleeding her lip was busted and she had a black eye. I stood up and repeatedly kicked her. I was just about to punch her one last time when the coach stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"headmaster's office now." he shouted.

great just great.. I only had a few scratches. I made my way to the headmaster's office and knocked on the door.

************************************

yh it took long but here it is ....

whats up with trisha?

what gunna happened to kadiejah?

well.. all will be revaled very soon.

I need 5 woted on this chapter and 2 comments. for me to carry on.

Angel xo