Chapter 16

JEREMIAH'S POV

I looked at Elijah, I mean.. well you know what the answer to that question is but when your parents ask you, you can't tell them.. this question just came out the blueeee!

It was really silent...

"Well... are you guys fucking or not?" My dad asked again

"Erm, well we ar-"

" you guys better be fucking.."

I looked at Elijah again. We started laughing.

" we are fucking" said Eli

" good good. Thats my boys."

" when did u you lot loose your virginity? "

...................

"This year!" We both said together.

WAYNE POV

I know your probably thinking whay kind of dad are you letting and encouraging your kid to have sex at 13 and 14. Well thats me I lost my virginity when I was 11 and I will never forget it was the best day ever.

"I am starting to get tired boy I am gone to lay down. " I said.

Few hours later....

"Babe! Babe!" I heard nicki say while tapping me.

"Yhh" I said with my eyes still shut.

"I bought you a sweet chilli chicken wrap, sit up"

"Ightt give me 5 minutes"

after a few seconds I got up and took the wrap from next to me, undid the wrapper and started eating. Nicki was changing. She took off all her clothes only leaving her bra and pants; Damn she look so sexy she got a nigga hard, she untied her hair and wiped her make up off. All I could think about is how beautiful she looked I could not take my eyes off her.

She looked in the mirror and saw me starting then she smiled. She took off her bra and her pants very slowly and made her way to the bed.

She entered the bed making sure her boobs were out of the covers and were touching my arm.

" Errr babe errr.. aren't you a bit errr.. chilly?"

"Naa I am fine" she said as he sat straight on the bed with her boobs still hanging out the covers.

"You'll never guess what happened to me today, so when me and kadie were out she went yo try on her clothes and I was looking around when this man squeezed my butt really sexily then asked for my number I should have given it to him he looks like he can hit it real good." She said while btushing her chest.

"Ohhh really?" I stuck 2 fingers in Nicki. Then added one more finger.

She instantly threw her head back and arched her back.

"Mmmm he could he still hit it brtter than you." She moaned.

I stuck one more finger in then started thrusting in her which made her cum. I licked all her juices grom my fingers then I slid under the covers and started licking and sucking on her clit. Soon after she started to shake.

"Can he still hit it better than me?" I asked but she could not answer she was shaking so much.

************************************Merry Christmas ♡ ♥ I love you all and hope you all get all the things you wanted. Seasons greetings.

#VOTE

#COMMENT

- Angel xo