chapter 8

IMANI POV

After directing Kadie to the party she parked and then we quickly freshens up before making out way inside. On the porch there were groups of people chatting among a themselves, when we got to the living room there were thots all around either making out or letting boys tough them up. we left the living area to go to the backyard where the party was banging.

"Time to turrrn uppp girl!" I shouted so she could hear me over the blaring music.

"Ayy look Alice and shaniqua !" she shouted while pointing towards the DJ where are home girls were twerking on some boys.

We start to walk towards them when I felt someone grab my waist, I turn around to see my boyfriend Trevor smiling, a huge smile flew across my face.

"Heyy baby." I said

"Wassup bae, you look beautiful ." He replied

I start blushing before saying. "Thank you. I can say the same for you."

"Well I do try." He said while smirking and brushing his shoulders.

"Don't get cocky." I say with one eyebrow raised.

"Anyway I would like you too meet my friend Malakai." he said introducing his friend.

"hii." I said.

"And this is my girlfriend Imani and this is her best friend Kadiejah" he said introducing us.

KADIE POV

"hey" Malakai said.

"hii" I said while waving.

Malakai was sexy, his voice was so deep and sexy of just turns you on. He was wearing a muscle shirt and swim shorts. He was light skinned had one eye that was blue and one eye that was green his hair was curly but short.

After talking for a few minutes we wanted to get changed to our bikinis then go chill with our girls Alice and Shaniqua. An hour later Trevor and his home boys came over and asked us if we wanted to chill with them in the living room and we agreed.

Everyone hurried their way to the living room while Imani and Alice were flirting with their boyfriends Trevor and Troy (They are twin brothers). We were all just sitting and chilling when Imani came up with the idea we should play spin the bottle. Everyone was down for it so we started to play. I spun the bottle first and it landed on Imani and Troy as the were walking into the room that linked withe living room Trevor shouted " Ain't nothing better happen!"

"Yeah." Alice said agreeing with Trevor. Everyone else bursted out laughing.

5 minutes later I unlocked the door for them to come out. When I opened the door they were just sitting on the floor talking. Next of was Troy's turn to spin the bottle and it lands on me and Malakai. I am not even going to lie I was happy, as we were walking to the room people were oooooing.

MALAKAI POV

I think Kadie is so sexy he smile is pretty and her eyes are beautiful. Yeah I was really happy me and her were going in the room. we sat next to each other not saying a word it was kinda weird and there was arkward silence. After a few minutes I broke the silence.

"your smile is pretty and your eyes are beautiful." I said

"thank you, I can say thee same for you." she replied blushing.

"thanks." I said

Then there was another silence.

"I have not seen you round here before. are you new round here?" she said braking the silence.

"well yeah, I moved here a week ago." I replied

"ohh okay, so who are your parents?" she asked

"my mum is rihanna and my dad is drake, wbu?" I said

"my mother is Nicki Minaj and my father is Lil wayne." she said

For some reason we could not take our eyes off each other it was like her eyes were telling me to kiss them so i did with full passion and surprisingly she kissed back we a added tongue I could feel fireworks and I knew she could too.

all of a sudden the door swung open and Trevor and Imani were standing there.

"eww y'all nasty." she scretches.

we quickly pull apart and look on the ground then we all stood up and went to the pool area when we got there backway by cham was playing so all the girls grabed their boy and started dirty winning and twerking on them. Kadie grabbed me and took me to the area where the girls were twerking and started twerking on me, my little buddy started getting excited i think she knew cos she stared twerking on me harder. after a while we all decided to chill in the pool so we all jump in.

KADIE POV

We were all in the pool and everyone was with their boy, yep you guessed right I was with Malakai he was chasing me. I put my head under the water and see Trevor inserting his dick into Imani at the edge of the pool , it was gross it was even worse than the time when I walked into my mum and dad having it I mean I have seen my mum fully naked with no panties and no bra and I have seen my dad without a shirt but I have never seen his dick so when I walked in on them it was so arkward mum was laying down and my dad was on to of her just inserting his manhood into her womanhood and that same week they gave me the sex talk it. was arkward for a while after that though.

Malakai suddenly grabs me and takes me to the side and we start to make out.

hours later the party was over so we all left Imani decided she was going to stay at my house for another night when we got home it was 12 midnight and everyone was sleeping. we did our hygiene and went to bed.

****************************************************************************

don't forget to comment and not on what you though of this chapter.

Angel xo