chapter 13

NICKI  POV

I was in my room talking to my mother on the phone when I heard wayne come back with kadie, she was in for it today. No matter what I dont think anyone should so much as touch someone aggressively. If you want to hurt someone really bad use your voice because those are things that stick in thier mind. I heard kadie walking up the stairs quitely. This little girl thinks she is smart.

"Kadiejah Summer Carter get in here now!" I shouted before she reached her bedroom door.

I heard her sigh deeply and made her way towards my room.

"So you think you are smart huh? Now start telling me what happened that your home so early!" I said

She explained everything. It quite funny the way she explained it. I found it funny that this girl called Trisha thinks K is taking this boy away from her than she went as far as to start a fight even though K had already said this trisha girl could gave him like how low can people go.

"Are you bot going to shout at me?" She asked after she finished explaining.

"Why would I? or is there more to this story than you are letting on?" I asked curious.

"Oh no. I am going down to the studio." She said.

"Okay."I replied

KADIE POV.

I walked down stairs to the studio and started singing and recording some material.  After around 2 hours I went upstairs to my room when my phone buzzed I took it out of my pocket. imani had texted me.

Imani: I am hearing you knocked that bitch trisha out? What happened I need details.

Me: come my house after school and I will explain.

Imani: okay I gtg I talk to you later ight.

Me: k bye bae.

Just then I recived another message from Malakai.

Malakai: I hear you knocked trisha out over me, am I that irresitable?

This boy think he prestige. He need to sit down.

Me: LOOOL you wish, the bitch just needed to be put in the right place telling me I am stealing you away from her. Pssssh she can have you I don't want you.

Malakai is cute and all but we only just met.

MALAKAI POV

That kind of shut me down I like kadie and know we just met but I just can't stop thinking about her I have never felt like this towards a girl before she is just so different. She is beautiful, funny, energetic,  she is full of life,  she has swag, she know how how to dress, her eyes have that twinkle,  her smile is pretty, she has self respect and she has body she is just .... I cant even put it in words....

Yessss I have run out of material. .. you guys need to start commenting on what should happen in the story I woul like to say thank you for the 4k readers.

#VOTE

#COMMENT

Angel xo