purdys little Angel

hi im Sky Rebecca Purdy

and yeah Ashley purdy is my dad its actually really cool to have him as my dad but the one thing that pushes my buttons is when he gets drunk and has one night stands  with random girls he dose not know.

im 15 years old and have been living with him for 5 years I was living at my aunties till she decided that she didnt want me any more and gave me back to my dad.

I was happy till I went on my first tour with him.

things got really bad , he was so drunk that he slapped me around my face the guys didnt even talk to him for the rest of tour all because I said to the girl he brought back "go back to your pole" because she was fake and my dad can do better he is Ashley flipping Purdy.

I know he can , any ways im packing for my 5th tour this year with the guys I kinda have a crush on CC and Jinxx  but they must never know about that one because we're such close friends and two my dad would kill me if he found out.

"Sky are you ready the guys will be here soon." dad  yelled as I was zipping up my suitcase and my other bag that had my war paint in and make up.

there was a nock on the door , my dad opened it and let who ever it was in , I got to the bottom of the stairs and dropped my bags and ran in to a hug with Andy.

"Andy" I said hugging him as we both laughed "hey Sky" he said as we both pulled away I ran out side and CC came off the bus "Sky, Sky" CC said  as I ran over to him.

"CC." I said as he picked me up and span me around both laughing and giggling he soon put me down as my dad came out and gave me and C the eye.

C just took my hand and we both walked back onto the bus and sat on the sofa cuddling.

last year me and C got close as friends and the other reason why my dad gave me and C the eye  is because well since last year I dont like sharing the bunk with my dad after what happened so I sleep with C in his bunk  and we cuddle up but my dad might be thinking about what if me and CC where a cupple but me and C agreed we wouldn't do that because that would just make him upset but I would rather C than some strange boy like my dad knows C really well.

*hey guys new fic hope you like this one , guys ash would never hurt a fly he is angel.xx*