I love you more than any one could ever love you

*Skys pov*

I woke up again in Andys arms as he slept  dreaming away about loads of different things ,I got up and walked to the bunk area and sae Lauren in CC's arms and then felt arms around my waist I knew it was Andy ,tears rolled down my cheek as I saw how happy she was with him and how happy he looked with her "whats wrong princess?" Andy said has his hot breath hit the back of my neck giving me goosebumps all over my body.

I turned to face him with the tears on my cheek "can we please not come in here at the moment I thought I was good to see them together but im wrong." I said hiding my face into Andys chest , we both walked out of the bunk room and sat with each other watching batman I look at Andy admireing his features and how amazing he is with his deep ocean blue eyes with his perfect black hair aling with his pail skin and high cheek bones.

I was court of guard when he look at me amd smiled "like what you see" he said kissing the top if my head as I rested my head on his sholder .

we was watching the last batman and then dad ,Jake and Jinxx walked in followed by CC and Lauren , I just stayed in Andys Arms for the rest of the time getting a threw looks from Jake and Jinxx I just blushes and hides my face in Andys Chest "awwh you gone all smushy and blushy on me now" Andy teased  and get a lot of laughs from Dad ,Jake and Jinxx but a glare from CC "mooo" I say as I hide my face into Andys neck getting a slight moan and smirks "awwh Andy getting all horny over me " every one laughs apart from CC and lauren how is sucking to soul out of C .

"Biersack if your dating my daughter you have to promise not to hurt her or get her pregnant before she turns 20 which is not that long" Ashley said smiling  at the two of us "well Ash thats I was going to ask I know Shes 18  and it will be two years till she can and well you will let us but I was going to ask if it okay with you that me and Sky be a cupple?" Andy  askes bitting his lip and resting his chin on my sholder and giving Dad the puppy eyes and then looks at dad who has a big grin on his face "yes you to maybe together" he saying smiling widely "yaaaya" andy says and then cupps my face and kisses me deeply and I kiss back feeling eyes on me and Andy and pulls away and looks at the hurt and pain on CC's face  tuff now he can feel the way I felt  and sees the smiles on Jake,Jinxx and dads face like there finally happy that im with someone they know very well and dont have a user back ground "awwwh Sky and Andy you two look so cute together" Jinxx said smiling and then walking  to the bunk room "thanks Jinxxy" I say kissing Andys cheek .

"I love you more than any one could ever love you sky" Andy said kissing me softly and hugs you.

"I love you too Andy more than any girl could love "

*awhhhh Andy and sky are together but what will CC do to try and get Sky back*