good to know

*CC pov*

"CC, will you go out with my daughter ?" Ash asked looked worried as my jaw dropped I didnt no what to say , yeah I liked Sky a lot and loved her with all my heart  but she is young , we're 13 years apart in age and yeah Ash was 14 years older than Skys mum but Sky is a beautiful girl that cant get hurt by me.

"Ash I ,I,I think that I will not date Sky, Dude she is too young and yeah I know that you were 14 years older than her mum  , but dude I really dont think my love for Sky is not that strong  and ......" I was soon cut off when Sky was standing in the door way all the time her eyes were red and she was crying "Well it good to know where I went wrong C!!" she yelled slaming the door behind her as she walked to the bunks.

*end of C pov*

*Sky pov*

"Well it good to know where I went wrong C!!" I yelled slaming the door behinde me I didn't want to get in his bunk or my dads so I got in Jinxx bunk it not till I turned over and saw a sleepy Jinxx stairing at me ,  I burst out crying and Jinxx pulled me into a hug "Sky , whats the matter Princess" Jinxx said rubbing my back and calming me down he closed his curt to the bunk so C would find me , I told Jinxx and his fist went into a ball "Jinxx just leave him" I said as he wiped away my tears.

we both got out of his bunk but he checked if it was clear for me to get out and sit in the sofa while he tiptoes to the bathroom to look like he just woken up and went to the toilet , I didnt sit next to C or my dad I sat on my own till Jake and Jinxx came over and snuggled up to me  and Jinxx was cuddleing me , first time ever I let Andy put batman on and we all watched it , Andy knew if I alowed Batman to be watched because I was really upset.

I looked over to C , he was just looking at me  with sorrow eyes thats all he did for the hole 10 episodes of Batman , my dad handed me a tub of cookiedough icecream which I shared with him that was his ticket to sit and cuddle with me.

when I needed to go to the toilet C followed me and turned me to face him my back against the wall looking into his hazle brown eyes , before I could even say any thing his lips crashed on to mine his hot  tung moved in my mouth as our lips synced together.

we soon pulled away looking into each others eyes " C I really need to go to the toilet " I said kissing his nose as he scrunched up his face ,as we both giggled , he soon moved to the side  and let me go I can back into the hallway and he was still there  C was 23  and ill soon be 16  if me and C did go out what would the fans think of us .

*ill update tomorrow hope u like todays sorry its short*