best dad in the hole wide world

*Skys pov*

I woke up the next day cuddleing my lovely dad I love him so much he is the best dad in the hole wide world.

I quickly got up and went to the bathroom and went back to the bunk before I got back in I kissed C on the check and climbed back in to my dads bunk and hugged him , he soon woke up  and looked at me and kissed my head " morning princess." he said as he sat up to strech and get out of the bunk  and went into the front room I soon got out after him and went in to the kitchen and took egg,butter , flour, milk , bacon , strawberries,blue berries , black berries and orange juice out I made the batter for pancakes and cooked the eggs and bacon.

I put the strawberries,blueberries and blackberries in the blender and pored some milk in and then put the lid back on and blended it all together to make a smoothie for me and the guys  the pancakes where done and so was the bacon, I scrabbled the eggs and then survived it all up and put it on the table.

my dad was the first to the table so he started to eat his "Sky are you some type of master chef or something?" he said as we both giggled I went into the bunk area  and yelled  "WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTYS BREAKFAST !!!." with that jake opened his curtain , he must of been half a sleep as well and totally forgot he was on the top bunk cause he fell of  his bunk "SKY IM GOING TO GET YOU!!" he said as he got on to his feet and chased me out of the bunk area and to the table the others soon came out and started to eat while I sat next to Andy and my amazing dad and ate my breakfast.

after we all finished I put all the plates in the sink and washed them up and put them on the drying board  "god thank you Sky breakfast was totally yummy totally have your mother's side."Andy said hugging me from behind along with the other "aww thanks guy love you lot too." I said as I turned around  and hugged them all back with my soapy bubbly hand.

we all pulled away to let me finish the washing up , I then went to get changed I was wearing the top I got yesterday that said "Purdys little Angel" and my black waist coat with my black shorts and my  white converses.

every one went In to the back room to get ready for there show tonight in new york and then we where of to Indiana for a show there then it was to the uk then New Zealand from I really didnt know "Sky can you help me with my warpaint please." Jinxx asked handing me his war paint  and stod there while I did it  I soon felt two strong arms around my waist I knew it was CC I nade sure he didnt get his war paint on my new top ,waist coat and shorts it hell to get off clothes.

I was soon done with Jinxx's war paint and then I had to help Andy , Jake with theres amazingly my dad got his done right but there was something missing oh yeah the kiss on his check I put my red lip stick on and walked over to my dad " dad your missing something" I said I do it all the time im on tour with him he smiled and leand in I kissed his check making sure  that the redness showed.

*back stage*

I was sitting in my chair which is side stange  so I can watch my  dad and the most amazing band ever play I cheered them all  as they rocked on all night I soon fell asleep in my chair I did feel some one pick me up and put a jacket around me.

it was dad we got back to the bus thats when I woke up and yelled "WHOOO ROCK ON DADDY WHOO....!" I then went dead quite as the guys all laughed at me I had to laugh as well I couldn't help it  "well someone enjoyed the show." Andy said as the guys where still laughing at what I said  , I nodded in agreement as dad put me down on the sofa me sitting on his lap and my legs across CC " dad , you are the best dad I could ever have , I love you somuch even more than batman over there .." I was cut of with Andy whining "heyyyy." the guys all giggled I carryed on " Sorry Andy love you lots though , but im happy dad to have you in my life with out you I wouldn't be where I am now and I know mum is looking down at you and smiling at all the positive things you have done , you have made me into this amazing rock Angel as before I was shy and couldn't speak up for my self and I love you and no other person can take your place in my heart cause there is one and only one Ashley Purdy that can take my heart and amazingly he is my dad." I said as I was the tears roll down his face , I hugged him tight  and got a load of "awwws" from all the others even they had tears from what I just said.

I looked up at my dad who had the biggest smile on his face I have ever seen " I love you too Sky , you have made the the happiest guy in to world and im happy to have you as my daughter , you have really changed my world from the moment I held you in my arms I knew this would be a new start to my life a new chapter and its amazing I love you my little purdy Angel." he said as I hugged him tight "dad promise me one thing." I said as I hid my face in his chest "any thing princess" he said stroking my hair "dont let me fall." I said looking up at him as more tears rolled down mine and his face , he pulled me into another hug "never , and if you do I will always be there to catch you Sky." he said kissing the top of my head as we both stayed in the hug.

we both pulled away a while later he had tear stains on his face where his war pain  smudged from my tears , I stayed sitting on my dads lap till every one went to sleep  I got it to his bunk and cuddled up to him " I love you daddy." I said kiss his check and going to sleep " I love you too My beautiful Angel." he said as we both closed our eyes and went to sleep thinking of what tomorrow has for us.

*awwe I tryed not to cry while writing this part I hope you all like it ♥♥ u all

Luc*