Wouldn't hurt a fly

me and C where still sitting on the sofa talking , then my dad walked on we both looked at him and smiled  at him as he sat on the other side of the room facing me and C.

soon Jake came in which made me get out of my seat and give him a big hug , I didnt see them that much unless it was mine or others birthdays this tour is for 4 months we come off the day after my 16th birthday, I sat back down next to C and dad was still giving us the eye.

so I just got up at walked into the back room or the party room I should call it  and sat on onenof the bean bags and pulled out my phone and text my dad.

s:hey dad could you come back here please , I think we need to talk , I cant live with my dad thats not talking to me please .xxxx

I waited a while till I heard the door open and close behind him "Sky , whats up baby girl" he said sitting next to me "Dad, im so sorry about what I said to that chick you Brought back , dad I know you can do better but I cant live with a dad that hates me and...."I was cut off with him pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my head.

"Sky, baby I forgive you and I shouldn't of done that to you, I promise I wouldn't drink a lot and I wont bring anyone back here if she is not my type, Sky your my number one girl and I love you and I would never hurt you let a lone hurt a fly" he said hugging me tighter and I hugged him back.

me and my dad stayed hugging till CC and the others came in and then it turnes into a group hug , we all went back to the front and I sat next to my dad and cuddled up with CC and my dad didnt give us the eye , he just looked at us and smiled.

*Ash pov*

things have finally cleard up with me and Sky  and we're both happy now , but I worried about her and C lately they have been getting close as friends which is a good thing but what if he brakes my little girls heart.

I better talk to him in case they do end up as a cupple well theres 13 years apart in age " C, is it okay if we have a talk" I said looking at him as I got up and walked to the back of the bus he soon got up after giving Sky a kiss on the cheek and followed me.

"so whats up man." he said  looking at me in a worrying way "C , how do you feel about my daughter?" I asked as we both sat down facing each other "erm, I feel really protective over her and always want her to be happy and safe , why do you ask Ash?" he said with a bit of a smile when he said that he was "protective" with her which is a good thing and he really dose care for her and again a good thing.

"im just asking because you two have gotten really close and I saw you kiss her check I didnt no if you to wear dating or something." I said with a slight smile  and C smiled back "Ash, I love Sky she means the world to me and I would love to be with her but we are 13 years between us and Ash I would never hurt her I would never even hurt a fly." he said , I know there was so many years between them but they wear so happy.

"C would you ever go out with Sky though?" I asked as I saw his jaw drop.

*new chapter is going to be tomorrow hope you like this one *