Chapter 3

Kai's POV

I huffed and put his hoodie on properly and grabbed the note. 'don't leave this room unless you want frozen to the bed.' I read. I chuckled and stuffed it into the pocket of the hoodie. I flopped back onto the bed and decided that Jack wasn't getting his hoodie back. Ever. It was mine now. I decided to hide in his bedside cabinet, making sure I could see out. After a minute, Jack came back with some food on a tray.

"Dammit Kai! Where did you go?" I accidentally let a giggle slip and he immediately knew I was hiding from him. He silently checked everywhere before slowly opening up the cabinet, a smile playing on his lips. His eyes darkened when he saw me. He yanked me out and made me sit in his lap, straddling him.

I felt my face burn as I felt something poking my butt. We were flush together, him hugging me so tight to his body that a felt everything. "Seeing you in my hoodie Kai, that does things to me." He shifted so I felt his entire length through both his jeans and mine. I squeaked and hugged him  tighter. His mouth got closer to my ear. "See what you do?" I felt myself getting aroused and just buried my face in his neck.

He slipped the hoodie off and slipped it back on over both of us. I couldn't see him but I could feel his cold hands trailing and dancing up my sides, causing me to involuntarily gasp. One of his hands dipped and palmed me through my jeans. "Somebodies excited." He whispered huskily into my ear.

I gripped onto his neck as he began to slowly palm me through my clothes, causing me to moan arch my back. He chuckled and sped up his pace. I started panting as I got close. "N-no s-s-stop I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I managed go gasp out. He just continued, bringing me to my release. He chuckled as a wet spot grew at the top of the tent in my pants.

He stood up with me still attached to him like a koala as he grabbed jeans and boxers, handing them to me. I grabbed them and he set me down. I went into the bathroom and changed, deciding that the boxers and hoodie was all I was gonna wear because the hoodie came down to my knees.

I was about 20 times smaller than Jack so it was easy to just wear this. I walked out and smiled innocently at him as his eyes grew dark again. He pulled me out of the doorway and went in. I heard the shower turn on after  a moment a I laughed to myself. I hid under the bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author here, wanted to say thank you for reading! If you cant tell, Jack probably went for a cold shower.

Jack: SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Nah. Cya!