Chapter 4

Kia's POV

I woke up to a hand gently sliding me out from under the bed "Dammit Kai you made me freak out! I thought you ran." He sighed and buried his face in my hair.

I whined and straddled him and nuzzled my face into his neck. He quickly lifted me up and set me on the bed and ran off. I started crying.

Did he not want me? Was I too ugly? I unconsciously started scratching my arms until they were bleeding. When Jack came back I was a crying bleeding mess on the floor.

"Shit Kai what happened?" His eyes widened and he took me to the bathroom and gently tried to take his hoodie off of me.

"N-no!" I yelled at him as he tried to take it off. "Kai let me take it off or I will freeze you!" I whimpered and let him take the now bloody hoodie off.

When he got it off he gasped. I closed my eyes and started crying again. He grabbed me and set me on his lap as he started to bandage my arms with gauze.

I heard banging on the door through my sobs. "I will explain later! Nows not the time!" Jack yelled focusing on me.

Once my arms were bandaged up the the elbows and around my fingers to keep it from slipping, I had calmed down. He had put a pair of basketball shorts on me and just sat there with me on his lap.

"J-Jackie do you hate m-me?" I whispered. He held me tighter. "No mon pauvre bébé I do not hate you. In fact, actually je t'aime plus que quiconque ne pourrait jamais savoir."

I looked up at him. "What does that mean?" He sighed and blushed slightly. "It's stuff I'm too scared to tell you so I say it in another language. I fear you would hate me for it."

I snuggled up to him. "Nap time?" I asked. "Not till you tell me why you have scars up your whole torso, skinny as hell, and scars on your arms as well as bleeding." He said quietly.

I shakily sighed. "T-the voices. T-they tell me t-things. Like why you left. Like why you set me on the bed and ran off. Why you left me all alone."

I cried and held him close. "It's not just v-voices though. It's m-me. N-nothing but m-me believing b-bad things about m-myself." I bawled out.

I expected him to smack me or yell at me but he just laid me down into of him and buried his face in my neck.

"Stop." He said. "Stop believing it. I will prove to you that your not whatever you think you are. Your precious and I will not let you hurt yourself like that."

I nodded and then crawled up under his shirt so our chests were touching. I flipped over so my back was to his chest. He shifted us so we were on our sides and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"va dormir mon amour. je serai là quand tu te réveilleras." I whined as he used another language again and he laughed.

I yawned and fell asleep in Jacks arms. I felt something press onto my forehead before I finally fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------
Hi. I'm dobored my this on my phone so chapters will be short until I can get a laptop. That is all my dearies. I'm going to bed because it's 12:05 AM. Night!