Chapter 5

" Actually that's exactly Where you are!" they heard a stern and  unfamiliar voice say at the top the stairs that the blonde women they had met a fue minutes ago he disappeared up.

Brooklyn quickly turned around to see a small women who just by her posture they could tell was a bad ass.

" Look we only came in her for directions, If you'll unlock the door we would quite happily leave and never look back!" Brooklyn said

-------meanwhile down the hall-------

Mac and Cage were talking abut the mission the team had just been given considering the information given to them about Murdoc, when they heard strange noises coming from the Civilian entrance to the Phoenix.

" What is that noise?" Cage asked as they both began to walk down the hall way

" I have no idea!" Mac replied " But I think I've heard that voice before"

" Hey, Maddie what's going on?" Cage asked as they rounded the corner. " Hey, Mac isn't that Brooklyn and Layla?"

"Yes that's them." Maddie answered before Mac could even open his mouth. " ... And while their here, their only way of legally leaving is to agree to the proposition I have for them, Well for Brooklyn."

" Anything, just as long as we can leave!" Brooklyn replied.

"We have an ongoing Undercover mission and, since Cage is not able to be on it, we need you go undercover instead." Maddie replied with a smile on her face.

" Umm... A mission?" she replied

----------------------------------

A/N

Yes I know this chapter is short and bad but I have been really busy lately and I'm completely re writing the characters' connections to one another ( read the bio to know more)