Chapter 3

A/N: I posted some more to the end of chapter 2.. if you want to understand this chapter, you might wanna read it :) Thanks so much for all the fans and reads I am getting.. I love you guys so much xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and as any normal person would do, I started freaking out. I soon remembered where I was.. I must have stayed at Nialls house after I fell asleep last night. I got up and walked downstairs. Suprisingly, everyone was still lying on the couches in the living room! I decided to make some breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and got out the ingredients for pancakes and started cooking. I had made them so many times, I knew the recipe and method off the top of my head. "Do I smell pancakes?!" a gorgeous Irish accent said. Niall walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He softly pecked my lips and then started flipping pancakes. Once all the pancakes were done, I said "umm.. Niall??" "Yea" he said. "how are we gonna get the others up?" he gave me a cheeky smile and I straight away knew what we were going ot do. We silently walked out into the room everyone was sleeping in and Niall held up 3 fingers, then 2, then 1 and we both ran and jumped on top of everyone, screeming and yelling at them and calling them lazy. Harry groaned and said "go away!! trying to sleep here" I told everyone breakfast was ready and they all jumped up and ran into the kitchen. Everyone dug into the food that was on the table and shortly after, all of it was gone! "What are we going to do today?" Zayn asked no one in particular. "We have to go to an interview at 3 so I was thinking that until then we could go shopping for a while.. maybe??" "Yea, that would be awesome!" I said, kissing Niall on the cheek. Everyone aawwww'ed and agreed on shopping. "Girls, wanna go home home and get ready then?" Emma asked. I nodded and so did Soph. I hugged Niall and we walked back to our house.

Sophs P.O.V

Jes and Niall were so cute!! I wish Louis loved me as much as I love him!! He's so perfect!! We walked inside our house and started to fangirl. "oh my god! I'm dating 'THE' Niall Horan" Jes screamed. "Oh my god!! WE stayed at ONE DIRECTIONS house!!" Emma screamed and I just stood there. The girls must've oticed there was something wrong because they both suddenly looked really worried. "Are you okay? Whats the matter?" Jes asked. "Nothing" I replied and smiled. "Okay" Em said. "Everyone!! Showers!!!" Jes yelled. We all walked to our rooms. I walked into mine and sat on my bed. The shower can wait. I thought about how Louis would never like me let alone ask me out. He is so perfect.. he could have any girl he wants so why would he want me? My thoughts got interrupted when there was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it. It was Jes. She was my best friend!! I mean, dont get me wrong, so is Emma.. it's just Jes and I get along so well. I could tell her anything.. I just dont think I could trust Emma with my deepest secrets. Jes looked serious. "Soph.. I know there's something wrong.. you can tell me" I walked over to my bed and she followed. We sat on the bed and she looked at me with a 'go on' look. I started talking.. telling her my feeling for Louis and how he'll never love me and everything I thought about before. When I finished talking, Jes sighed. "Soph, if you saw the way he looked at you last night, you would know that he liked you! Who wouldn't?! You're gorgeous!!" I smiled and hugged her. "You're my best friend!!" "You're my best friend too!! Now get in that shower so I can get you ready for operation get Louis to ask you out!!" I giggled and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I took my clothes off and got into the shower. I let the water burn my skin for at least 5 minutes and I got out.

Jes P.O.V

It's so cute that Soph likes Louis.. I hope they get together!! When Soph walked out of the shower, I snapped out of my thoughts and walked into her closet. I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a cute supre top that we bought together before we came to Mullingar and her black vans. She went into the bathroom and applied some mascara and left to pick out my outfit whilst I had my shower. When I walked out, Em was there and Soph had my high denim high waisted shorts with a hot pink singlet top and my black flats. Emma was also wearing shorts and a singlet top. We all nodded in approval to each other and walked outside. We walked over to the boys house and knocked on the door. Niall answered the door. "Jesssssss!! I missed youuuu!! he yelled. I giggled and said "Nialllllllll!! I missed you toooo!!" He wrapped his arms around my waist an dkissed me passionately. "eeww!! we are still here guys!!" Soph said with a disguisted look on her face. I poked my tongue at her and we all got into the van that had parked outside. When we got in the van, WMYB was playing so we all started to sing along. Niall whispered "You have a beautiful voice" into my ear and I blushed and said "thanks, you too" he laughed and I smiled, I lovedh is voice. He's so perfect and at the moment, I love my life 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There's Chapter 3. Hope you liked :D