Chapter 2

(A/N: Hey guys!! I just wanna say thanks for reading my story and being my fan <3 I'd really appreciate it if you told your friends to read it.. Now, in this chapter, I'm going to try and give you a few peoples P.O.V's because some people aren't going to be in the story much and I wanna give them a part in it!! Thanks again! -Jes xx)

Zayns P.O.V

I hope this works out for Niall.. I really do! He really likes Jes.. Our plan sounded great when we first came up with it but now, when you think about it, they haven't even known each other for a day and he's asked her out. Niall has been waiting so long for his princess and I hope Jes is the one.. She looks sweet and I hope her and Niall will be happy together. *snaps out of thoughts* There was an awkward silence whilst we were all waiting for Jes to reply. Jes looked at Emma and Sophia and as if they could read each others minds or something, they all stood up and walked into the kitchen.

Emmas P.O.V

I was so happy for Jes when Niall asked her! She has loved him since the moment she saw him on X-Factor. When she looked at Soph and I, we knew what to do so we stood up and walked to the kitchen. As soon as Jes walked in, her serious face, turned into a massive grin and I could tell she was about to fangirl. Soph and I ran up to her and hugged her and covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream. When we all stoppped fangirling, Jes put on her serious face and said "guys.. it was only a dare.. he probably doesn't really like me.. what should I say?!" I thought about it and said "well.. he seems to like you.. the way he put his arm around you and all that." Jes grinned and said "fine. I'll say yes and if it doesn't work out, I'll dump him." I thought that was quite rude but I want Jes to be happy so I just smiled and asked "so are you gonna tell him or shall we?" I said walking over to Soph. "I will.. thanks anyway" we all smiled and walked out. 

Sophs P.O.V

When we all walked out, the boys were sitting in the same places as when we left except when they saw we were back, they stopped talking. We all walked over to where we were sitting before and we all left Jes and Niall to talk and kept playing. I saw Niall whisper something in Jes' ear and she whispered something back and then they just sat there talking. Eventually they ended up joining in again. We played for another 20 minutes or so and then all just talked about random things and got to know each other. Liam asked us girls if we had twitter and suddenly all of us (except Jes) pulled out their phones and logged onto twitter. Normally I would major fangirl if I saw that all five One Direction members had followed me but I just smiled and thanked them.

Jes P.O.V

I decided to log onto twitter, seen as everyone else had and looked through my mentions. I had 6. 5 floolows (from the boys) and one tweet..

"@niallofficial: Having fun with my beautiful princess @JesHoran" 

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek and tweeted back.

@JesHoran: I'm not beautiful!! You Are!! <3"

I had gotten loads of comments and follows.. most comments nice but some were nasty like this one that seemed to catch my eye..

@1D_my_life: So you're really dating Niall @JesHoran .. probably just some model that doesn't want any true directioners to have a chance with him >:("

I frowned and Niall took my phone off me and, I think, tweeted back.

@JesHoran: It's Niall.. @1D_my_life .. Leave my girlfriend alone!! She is beautiful, inside and out, and you're the directionator here.. I asked Jes out and there's nothing you can do to stop our love for each other"

He handed my iPhone back and I read what he said and smiled. I rested my head on Nialls chest and after a few minutes, I slowly started to drift to sleep.. I never wanted to leave this moment.. i was in my perfect boyfriends arms and in a room with some of my best friends and other people I knew i already loved.. my life is already getting better!

************************************************************************************************************

Aaww!! How sweet is Jiall?? I hope you  guys like my fanfic so far.. I would love if you left advice on how to make it better or what you like about it.. as I said on the first page, this is my first fanfic so its not very good.. Until next chapter, Jes xx

(>>>>>Pic of Jes on the side>>>>>)