part 3:some time later...

You FINALLY graduate

And you became good friends with the Hyuga boy, and his cousin Hinata.

You were assigned on a team with (two characters i legit just made up) Yuki and Kirito, you had (another character I made up) Asune Sensei, and you liked your squad even though you weren't with Neji.

You went to the Hyuga house with not a tad of nervousness then when you got to the door YOU WERE NERVOUS
What if... you stopped thinking and knocked.

Neji opened the door
"What do you want (nick)" you had loved the little nickname he had given you "just came to say hi to, errrrrrrrrm Hinata." So he called for Hinata, so she showed up with some surprise. "H-hi" you came in and stated hanging out with her "So Hinata" you began to whisper "you have a crush?" You asked whispering,
Her face turned red "N-no!" She said not too loudly, "Then why is your face all red" you questioned, she avoided the question and asked if you had a crush.

"I'll only tell you if you promise to keep it a secret, and you tell me your crush." Hinata sighed "ok ok" silence... you finally started talking "so you know your.. err, cousin Neji," you blushed at the name, "i-i like him a little." Hinata quietly giggled "really?" She asked, "YeS." You replied quickly, "so who's your crush Hinata"...

She was quiet "Remember it stays a secret" you nodded your head, she stated whispering "I-i like Naruto..." her whole face turned red at the name, you started laughing, "For real?", She shyly nodded, "he's lucky ya know." She reminded red, and fainted.

You left and went to go find Neji, you found him, and you made some tea so you offered him a cup "Sure, thanks" you sat down next to him. You were blushing, but he hasn't noticed.

"You have a really nice house." You complimented
"Do you like me" he said avoiding the compliment.
"N-no!" You blushed more
"Oh I thought you did" he said calmly.
"Yes I love you and I want to sell my soul to you" you silently thought.
But you couldn't keep youre mouth closed and said "N-neji I like you a little" LOT" you thought "but... oh ok YES I LIKE YOU" slowly scooting away from him, but he came closer to you "good because I've liked you for a while too" your face turned completely red, for a second you couldn't breathe, then, out of no where. You kissed him.