part 5:Days Later

A few days later we were called in for the 3rd exams, we had to fight each other we fought matches that the computer picked, you had to fight some guy named Gaara from the hidden sand village, Yuki had to fight some girl from the sound village, and Kirito had to fight Choji, we all lost but you said you put effort into it!

At the end you watched Neji, he had to fight Hinata, his own cousin! Of couse Neji won but you were cheering for both sides.

Naruto won against Kiba, you laughed in Kiba's face because he lost when Naruto farted in his face.

Then it was the end.

You had to wait a few days, but finally you got to watch the 4th and final exam, the first match was Neji against Naruto, you cheered for Neji, but you also cheered for Naruto, Naruto won but Neji won your heart.

Next round was Sasuke Uchiha against that Gaara guy, the match was called off for now because Sasuke wasn't here.

The next round was Shino against some puppet master, the puppet master quit.

The final round was Shikamaru against some Temari she was also from the sand village, Shikamaru dragged the battle out long but had no changes left, he forfeited.

Then Sasuke showed up and everyone cheered, Sasuke was fighting Gaara when, BOOM, the hidden leaf village was under attack. Everyone was going crazy, but me my squad, and of course you grabbed Neji, and you went to hide, the others were fighting but you were scared and this was the best time, you asked Neji to go on a date with you. He declined for now, the village was under attack but afterwards YES! You cuddled up against Neji,
He knew you were frightened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lmao Author to reader no one's read it yet because I just started making it this was, oh wow I've been working for over an hour I hope you enjoy, im not done im just taking a small break I'll be working on it all weekend and yeah!