part 4:Chunin Exams

Asune Sensei explained to you, Yuki, and Kirito what will happen in the chunin exams, and then she asked us if we wanted to take it, of couse we said "YES!" and we went into the first test, this guy explained there shall be, NO cheating.

This guy had to massive scars across his face! Like he had gotten into a sword fight, or something

Anyways, there were some sand ninja, some sound ninja, and ninja from all these different places. You had never really left your village, you wanted to build a house right out of the village and just live there with Neji.

"Man these questions are hard!"
You thought.
After some time the Procter asked if we wanted to take the tenth question, he told us to raise our hands if we wanted to leave but if we left, out whole squad would have to leave, no one in my squad wanted to leave, bit other people were leaving one by one, or 3 by 3. Naruto was raising his hand, but slammed it down and said he wasn't leaving.

So the Procter said we'd passed the 1st test, because our bravery or what ever you didn't really listen to what he said.
But now we have to go into the 2nd test.

Later we went by this huge forest, that's where the 2nd test was taking place.

The Procter was psychotic or something because she threw a kunai at Naruto, it cut his face, and the strangest thing is she licked the blood off of his face.
She told us to go hand our slips in for a scroll.

We got the heaven scroll so we needed to get an earth scroll.
We went into the forest, and started looking at what supplies we had, then we set off further in, we saw a very large snake but avoided it, you were born with a kekki genkai, a bloodline trait, you would send yourself or other objects into your own little picket dimension temporarily, it was pretty cool. You also trained under Master Jiriya for a year, he taught you summoning justsu, and he taught you how to use rasengan, you also trained under Lady Tsunade for a little while so you can heal your teammates.

You're a pretty cool shinobi, you saw Neji and set off after him, you met up with him and talked for a little, then you made him promise he'd do his best. You gave him a good luck kiss and you both set off.

When you came back to your squad they were being ambushed, so you whipped up your rasengan, and hit him in his back, he was damaged so you stole his scroll, and to our luck he had an earth scroll. So you set off for the huge tower which you go to when you finish.

You'd been in there for nearly 2 days, but it felt like 5. When you'd finally gotten there, we opened the scrolls, and Kakashi Sensei appeared, congratulating you guys, explaining how the scrolls were summoning scrolls that summoned him. So we went home, and you waited for Neji to get back.