chris tribute :(

Chris Cornell passed away last year on this date :(

I want to dedicate this to him, because I just don't know how to cope besides writing. I'll keep the story short.

So I started listening to Nirvana and grunge, and rock in general when I was little, my dad always played it. After awhile I became like my friends. I listened to rap, and pop and all that. But then I started listening to Nirvana and loved it. Then in May last year, Chris died. I hadn't listened to any of Chris's music, and yes don't shame me I'm new to this. I listened to his music a lot during that summer. I had always listened to artists that weren't really around, but so far Chris has affected me the most. And I know there are thousands and more that would probably make fun of me for writing this and only listening to Chris's music for a little while. But in that little while I really discovered who I was, and what I liked. A lot happened this year and Chris's amazing voice helped me through all of it. I just wanna say, RIP to one of the most amazing and inspiring musicians of all time. I never knew I could miss someone I've never met.

PLAYLIST (top 10 songs I like right now):

1)Scar Upon The Sky-Chris Cornell

2) The Promise- Chris Cornell

3)Black Hole Sun-Soundgarden

4)Head Down-Soundgarden

5)My Wave-Soundgarden

6)I Am The Highway-Audioslave (totally not crying right now)

7)Cochise-Audioslave

8)Hunger Strike-Temple of the Dog

9) Be Yourself-Audioslave

10) Shadow On The Sun-Audislave

**ps if you're already crying listen to this (video linked below)

her voice is beautiful, Chris would be so proud

here's some Chris😶