Chapter 3 : Why Us?

Hi guys, I'm back!

But since I've been gone for a long time, I'm just going to get on with the story.

Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer : I do not own Fairy Tail 

_________________________________________________________________________

Levy's Pov

I've started to notice that these things always happen to us. Why us? How do we manage to always get in trouble? But honestly, I shouldn't be surprised. We are Fairy Tail (and Sabertooth) after all.

Right now, I'm with Yukino and Lucy, in the forest, running for our lives. Well not for our lives, rather for our dignity. And our virginity.

How did this happen, you ask? Well, let me take you back to the beginning of the day.

Flashback...

Third Person's Pov

Everyone was sleeping so peacefully. As if they weren't being haunted by a bunch of crazy slayers, that only had one thing in mind : Lust.

Well, that was until they heard a loud explosion coming from outside.

"BOOM"

They all woke up startled. "What was that?" asked one of the girls. But before anyone could answer, Cana, Gildarts and Elfman were rushing downstairs.

"THEY'RE HERE! YOU GIRLS NEED TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" said Gildarts.

Everyone was panicking. How did the slayers managed to escape? What were they going to do? Where could they go? They needed a plan, and fast.

When all of them were done getting ready, they met with the others in the living room, to know what they were going to do.

"Now that the slayers know that you're here, it's too dangerous for you to stay" started Elfman.

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK!"

"But you're lucky, because being the manly men that we are, we thought that something like this might happened, and created a backup plan, just in case." He finished

"I'm a GIRL, you idiot!" Cana said, pissed of at him for saying that SHE was a MAN!

"Anyways," said Gildarts, "Let me explain, before you go. It's really simple. There is an escape path in each room. All you have to do to is find it is pronounce this sentence ; "I am not a slayer, I am a slayer's mate." The path will then open and you and your roommates can go."

"Any questions?" asked Cana.

They all had one question that was roaming through their minds. Finally, Kinana spoke up.

"How do we know if one of the girls gets caught?" she asked.

"You will able to know if one got caught, by the bracelets that I'm about to give you. There are nine symbols, and each one of them represents one of you. When one them disappears, it means that the girl that was represented by that emblem was caught by her mate." He answered. "Understood?"