Chapter 6 : "I'm Not Who You Thought I Was."

I'M BACK!

Whazzup Peeps! Like I mentioned in the previous chapter, I'm back, I'm on spring break and I'm going to try to update as much as possible and maybe even finish the book this week.

Without further ado, let's get into it!

Enjoy!

Disclaimer : I do not own Fairy Tail

_________________________________________________________________________

Lucy's Pov

Right now, I was running in the forest with Gray chasing me.

When I was about to take a turn right to lose him,  I ended up tripping on a fucking rock.

"Crap!"

I was about to get up and start running again, but unfortunately, Gray was already pinning me to the ground. I looked up to see him with a smirk on his face.

"Well then, guess we'll be the next ones to mate." He said.

"Hell No!"

"Gray, trust me when I say that you don't want to do this." I said, scared of how he would react in a few minutes.

"Why wouldn't I want to mate with the girl I love?" Gray asked

"I'm not who you thought I was." I answered.

"What do you mean? You're Juvia Lockser, the girl who's been in love with me ever since I showed her the sun. The girl that I learned to love along the way." He answered, while looking straight into my eyes.

"That was so romantic! Too bad I have to ruin the moment."

"See, that's not what I meant." I said before pushing him off me.

Third Person's Pov

Suddenly, a gold light emitted from her body, and standing right infront of Gray was Lucy. (Confused? 😂😂 Keep reading)

"H-huh? L-lucy?"

"Did you hear that Juvia?"

"Loud and clear, Lucy! Thanks!"

After her little telepathic conversation with Juvia, Lucy turned to Gray to see him with a furious look on his face.

"Where is she? Where's Juvia?" Gray asked with his teeth clenched.

"Far away from you!" The celestial mage answered with a Natsu-like grin.

"How did you manage to do that? Where are the others? What did you do to them?"

"Calm the fuck down first, then I'll answer your questions." She answered.

After calming himself down, Luy began explaining what happened, taking him back to the beginning of the day.