Chapter 10 : We finally did found love in a hopeless place!

WHAT TIME IS IT? SUMMER TIME! IT'S OUR VACATION!

WHAT TIME IS IT? TIME OF OUR LIVES! SCHOOL'S OUT! SCREAM AND SHOUT!

What's poppin y'all?

I'm finally on vacation, so I have no choice but to finish this book...

But anyway!

This is the last chapter before the epilogue!

Enjoy!

P.S : Here's Levy's mark :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's Pov

"Hey Lucy?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's make a pact!"

Both girls were walking around in a new found forest that they discovered on their way to the next town. They decided to explore it to keep themselves busy from thinking about the two angry, lust-filled slayers that were on their tails. It was peaceful and quiet until Juvia spoke up.

"A pact? About what?" Lucy asked, interested about what Juvia had to say.

"You know Lucy, the reason I despised you in the beginning wasn't because I was afraid you'd steal Gray from me. Well that may be a part of the reason. But honestly, I was just jealous of you." Juvia said, avoiding Lucy's gaze.

"Why would you be jealous of me? I'm no different from you." Lucy said, confused.

"You are! You've got everything! You're pretty, you're strong, you have plenty of friends and everyone loves you. I'm not pretty, I'm not as strong as everyone, and no one likes me." The blue-haired girl said, almost bursting into tears.

"Are you kidding me? Juvia, have you see yourself? You're one of the most beautiful girls I know! After Erza and Mira, you're the strongest girl in the guild, and that means a lot! And Juvia. No one likes you? That's bullsh*t! It's true, in the beginning, it was a little hard for everyone to trust you, but you proved yourself over and over again that you deserved to be called a part of our family. I love you, Juvia! We love you! Never say that again and don't compare yourself to anyone else." Lucy said, smiling at Juvia before hugging her.

"Thank you, Lucy." Juvia said, drying the tears from her eyes.

"You're welcome. Now, tell me more about the pact." She said, curious to know more about it.

"Ah Yes. As I was saying, despite all of that, I realised how much of a good person you are! You've even became one of my best friends!" She said.

"Thank you! You too, have became one of my best friends! But, what does that have to do with the pact?"