Chapter 4 : The Life of a Mate

Whazzup, people?!

How you doing? I'm good, but I guess you won't be if I keep talking, so let's move on.

Here is the song that I was listening to while writing this chapter.

Listen to it while reading.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer : I do not own Fairy Tail

________________________________________________________________________________

Wendy's Pov

I woke up with my core hurting like hell, and something preventing from getting up. I turned around to see Romeo sleeping, with his arms around my waist. I only noticed now that his physique was different from the way it used to be.

He had black marks on his body, horns and when he opens his mouth when he snores, you can notice fangs. Some time later, he woke up and I realised that his eye color was also different. They were no longer black, but purple. He looked at me with a weird expression on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have drool on my face?" he asked.

"No, it's not that. I just realised how much you were hot." I said while blushing.

He smirked at me. "Want me to show how much hotter I can get?" He said while getting on top of me.

I giggled. I wonder how the girls are holding up.

Kagura's Pov

This is what I get for being friends with the two most destructive guilds in ALL OF FIORE. Why am I even here? Rogue and me barely talk to each other, and now I'm his mate? Give me a break.

Right now, we're on a way to found a new place to stay for the night.

"Can't we just beat the crap out of those guys and go home?" I asked.

"It's not as simple as that." answered Yukino. "Remember what Juvia told us earlier. We don't stand chance against them, now that their powers increased by 100x."

I forgot about that shit. Well, looks like have to go through this after all. While we were walking, Erza suddenly stopped ahead.

"What's going on? Why did you stop?" asked Kinana.

"Something's wrong" said Mira.

"So you felt it too?" asked Erza.

"Felt what? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Someone's following us. Everyone, stay close to each other."

I felt something grabbing my ankle. I looked only to see that is was a shadow. A fucking shadow. Wait, a shadow?

Rogue

"Earth to Kagura! Why are you standing there? Keep walking." said Mirajane.

"Run."

"What?"

"I said RUN! Rogue's here, and if he's here, the others must close behind him. So just listen to me, and RUN!" I said.