Punishment pt1 [M]

Chenle's pov
I still can't believe jisung did that! I had reasons why and he went behind my back . I'm literally just sitting on the bed of our shared bedroom for him to come back. You don't know how pissed off and hurt I am right now . I heard the door open . The first thing that happened is he looked at me shocked." Ch-chenle? I thought you were out " said a nervous jisung . " Nope , but I have game we can play" said bitterly cold . " W-w-what is the game ?" Jisung asks. I grabbed the rope and put it around his hand .

I pulled him towards the bed." I-i-i don't think I like this game " he said as he tried to pull away.

Authors pov
Not caring of what jisung said chenle forcely pushed jisung on the bed and took his clothes off." Chenle plz don't do this plz " said jisung . Chenle ignored what he said and out of nowhere slams himself in jisung making him scream . Good thing the walls were sound proof." AHHHHHHHHHHH !" Jisung screamed bloody murder. Jisung kept trying to push chenle off of him and remove him but it was no use . Weak and powerless , jisung just let chenle do what he was doing and couldn't do one thing about this situation. He was getting raped ... By his own boyfriend. " Ah, ah crap , plz chenle stop it hurts !" Said jisung with a pleading cry . Chenle only thrusted harder making jisung wrap his arms around chenle's neck , eyes rolling to the back of his head , and mouth opened moaning and groaning and panting . After an hour of punishment chenle finally released his seed in jisung . Jisung on the other hand looks like he been though things . Hair messy , wrapped in the covers , swollen lips , and breathing heavily . Jisung feel asleep while chenle put back on his clothes. Chenle looked back and now regrets doing what he did. His jealousy got the best of him . Chenle went to jisungs ear." Jisung , you might be asleep right now , but I wanted to say that I am sorry. My jealousy got the best of me . I love you" chenle finished and left the room feeling guilty.