Betrayal 🤬💔

Johnny's pov
I had a feeling that jisung jeno and haechan were going to do the sub-unit anyway. I have met jaemin , chenle and renjun's bad sides ...IT IS NOT PRETTY! But they want to do this with quvezhane since Dios mio are always busy. I know how much jaemin chenle and renjun cares about their boyfriends, but have a bad feeling their bad side will take over and things might happen that they will regret. Me and mark already has to figure out ten and winwin , taeil and taeyong's situations. The only ones who literally do not fight is is me and mark. I know how much he disagrees with me but then again he knows that I don't mean to harm him. Renjun , chenle and jaemin on the other hand ...are different stories. Plz I beg them do not do anything they might regret.

Jaemin's pov
For crying out loud , WHERE IS LEE DONGHYUK? " Hyung , where is haechan? I asked taeyong . " He went out with quvezhane , jisung and jeno you know for the sub-unit" said taeyong. I'm so sorry he did WHAT?! " Oh thanks " I said bitterly. Haechan.. Betrayed me .THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BETRAYED ME BY DOING THAT STUPID UNIT! Haechan needs to be punished...And I know just how to do it . I smirked to myself, but I need to tell renjun and chenle first .

Renjun's pov
"THEY ARE WHERE NOW?!" Chenle screamed to the top of his lungs in anger . " They went with Quvezhane to be in the Sub-unit" I said bitterly." What are we going to do?" Asked very much pissed off chenle who still can't believe that his beloved boyfriend went behind his back like that . " They need punshiments and I know just how to do it" jaemin smirks. Haechan might not be walking straight for a week.