WHAT?!

Taeyong's pov
Okay WHAT THE HELL DID MY EARS JUST HEAR?! It literally sounded like jeno , jisung and haechan screaming bloody murder ! What is happening? I walked to the living and surprisingly found jaemin, chenle , and renjun sitting on the couch looking really guilty about something. I went over to them ." You three look really guilty about something. What did you do and why were there screams like bloody murder?" I asked . They look at each then the floor ." We may or may have not raped them?" said chenle barly a whipser . I hope I heard wrong ." You did what?" I asked . " We...we raped them " said jaemin . I felt myself about explode in 5, 4, 3,2 ,1.." YOU DID WHAT NOW?!" I said angry this time . I heard footsteps and it was taeil , Johnny and mark who look really confused." Taeyong hyung , why did you yell?" Asked Mark . I tell them why.

" THEY DID WHAT?!" All three yelled . " Yeah I'm putting them on punishment" I said . " Here's a punishment, they can't see jisung , jeno, or haechan till their sub-unit is done " said Mark. That seems reasonable." Okay I will tell them " I said ." I'm coming with you" said taeil ." Why?" I asked not that I didn't mind it ." I have nothing to do and it's a way were we won't argue ar all with small things " taeil says . Good point." Okay let's go" I said .

~in the living ~* still taeyong's pov
" Well you are on punishment. That's was not only disturbing but also stupid " said taeil . " I can't believe you raped your own boyfirends like what were you thinking?!" I said . My babies were raped because three boys were mad because they went to the sub-unit behind their backs . " Do you want us to apologise?" Asked renjun . " Nope , this is your punishment, you can't see them till their sub-unit is done for the season" I said ." What?!" They all said ." You heard me and also they will be moving out into other rooms " I said . " WHY?!" They asked ." Because, you raped someone who loves you and just wanted to do something fun . You are being punished because you are not letting them enjoy anything. You close to becoming an abusive boyfirend than a love and caring one. No more words, go to your room. I will talk to you later" I said sternly ." Oh and one thing. All of this is coming from them. They texted me a few minutes ago . They also said that they are breaking up ..with you " taeil said as he looked on his phone . They just went up stairs and slammed the doors. I feel guilty for being angry with them but if your mad at the person you love , raping them is not the answer.