Punshiment pt2[M]

Renjun's pov
I literally had to drag my boyfriend into our bedroom." Why did you need to drag me for renjun ?" Jeno asked . I didn't answer I just pushed him hard on the bed. Now the real thing can be begen.

Author's pov
" R-renjun? What are you doing ?" Asked a nervous jeno. " your punishment for do the sub-unit behind my back " I said coldly . " H-how did you know that?Asked jeno as renjun was on top of him and slammed on him making jeno eyes go behind his head . " Nothinf you should be concerned about" see his renjun as kept bringing in hard thrusts . Renjun was thrusting so hard that he literally made jeno bleed out of his hole . " AHHHHHHHHHHH RENJUN STOP PLEASE!" Yelled jeno to the top of his lungs. Jeno was feeling pain , he never thought he would be raped by his own boyfriend who he loves dearly . Was is because he did that sub-unit behind his back? . Renjun's thrust became so hard to jeno who was being fucked on the side of the bed ,head facing the floor that all he saw were stars . Renjun finally released his seed in jeno . After fives minutes jeno past out asleep . Now renjun feels guilty. His jealousy took over him and now his beloved boyfriend is going to be limping ... LITERALLY! He kissed jenos cheek as of saying I'm sorry and puts on his clothes and goes to the living room were chenle is.