Chapter 12

{Aiden}

I was just sitting in homeroom, waiting for Cybele to come in. I knew that either me, Jenna, or Michael had a class with Cybele. Which means she was protected.

After the bell rang for homeroom to start I asked our homeroom teacher if I could use the bathroom. She kindly let me go and I noticed a group of kids in the hallway. They seemed to be crowding something... or someone?

I noticed the girl that said I was her boyfriend, and her annoying brother were in the crowd. Then it hit me! How can I forget that her brother is under that witches spell. If Cybele's in there then I need to get her out.

I snuck my way over to find Cybele against the lockers. That girl's annoying brother was pressed up against Cybele and reaching for her sunglasses that I gave her.

I quickly rushed over towards all the guys and pushed my way through. I didn't care who they were, they were all waiting for that one guy to take Cybele's glasses off of her.

"Cybele, keep your eyes shut," I warn Cybele as I grab the guy's jacket and pulled him away from Cybele and against the lockers. Of course he took her glasses off before I pulled him away. Cybele's eyes were shut tight. Although her right side was against the lockers.

"Cybele, come on," I told Cybele. I quickly let go of the guy and grabbed Cybele's hand. We start running down the hallways until the bell rang. I quickly pull out an extra pair of sun glasses and hand them to Cybele.

She opened her eyes and gave me a weird look. As people started to come out of the classrooms she quickly slid the glasses on.

"Thanks," she smiled to me after she has the glasses on. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as I walked her to her first class, which she had with Jenna, thankfully.

For once, I felt like we could be normal human beings. I started to forget about all of our problems and me ruling with this one girl as my queen, but then it hit me. There was nothing normal about either one of us, we could never be normal, not even if we tried.

{Cybele}

Aiden was walking me to my first period. I can't believe what almost happened, I have seriously got to be more careful with who I make contact with. That was really a close one. If Aiden wasn't there to help me I don't know what I would have done.

The day seemed to fly by, until after lunch. Me and Jenna were walking to our next class until we saw Bryan with his friends. He looked really pissed.

We were able to hear Bryan say to his friends, "I don't care what you all say about her. I want all of you to find her!" Wow! Bryan was really blowing it.

"Dude, is she really worth it? I've never seen you this hung over on a girl before," one of Bryan's many friends said. He was right though, Bryan never gets to attached to a girl. Actually, he's never been to attached to a girl.

"Can you just find her?" I could tell Bryan was trying to calm down, not my fault he looked into my eyes.

"If she means that much to you than we would be happy to find her for you man," with that said all of his friends split up. I could easily tell that one was heading towards me and Jenna. Good think there's a lot of people her or else he would have easily seen me.

Me and Jenna quickly run down a different hall to get to our next class. Hopefully we would make it before the bell rang.

We both successfully made it to the rest of our classes without Bryan or his group finding me. We were now in our last class, Social Studies.

"Alright class, don't forget that your project is due by next week," my teacher reminded everyone. With everything that's been going on, me, Jenna, and Aiden totally forgot about the project for the mysterious prince.