Chapter 20

{Cybele}

I grabbed the longest shorts I could find, a pair of light blue shorts. They were about halfway to my knees so they weren't that short. I just wish they weren't the longest shorts their.

I then grabbed a white tank top and threw it over the light blue tank top. I don't want anything happening or my clothes being see threw.

Since my hair's so short I can't put it in hair tie so I just left it down. To me I looked ridiculous but I needed to remind myself that this will all be over soon and I will be with Aiden and my family again real soon.

I walked out to see Jake talking with his father, they stopped once they noticed me walk out.  They were talking really low so I didn't even know they were talking before I even stepped out of the room. 

I smiled at Jake and then his father left, leaving me and Jake along. Oh joy! You better note the sarcasm in my voice. 

I walked over next to Jake and he put his arm around my shoulder. Bringing me even closer into him. I had to force myself not to run away from Jake, none of this feels right without Aiden here. I wish he was here, then he could bring me back home.

Jake and me walked up some steps, it looked like we were underground somewhere. Once we reached the top there was sunlight, and a secret blanket or whatever that thing is that is covering the ground. I have no idea what you call it but right now I don't really care, I need to take a good look around so Aiden and Sarah could find me.

While walking around with Jake I convinced myself that with everything I've seen, Sarah should be able to know where Jake took me. I tried as much as I could to walk around the forest and look above ground instead of under.

The day was mostly slow, but then again, I wasn't with Aiden, instead I was forced to spend the day with Jake. It was starting to get dark out, which I was greatly thankful for. I need some rest after spending the entire day with Jake, and his nonstop arm that kept finding it's way around my shoulder.

I slowly entered into the bed, for once I was left by myself. But I knew that Jake would be coming in bed sometime when I'm asleep. Not so thrilled about that, but I am thrilled that I will be able to be with Aiden and my family for a half hour, then I will finally be able to leave this place.

"Sarah!" I called out in my mind. I was only met with darkness. Where in the world could Sarah be? I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and was met with a concerned looking Sarah, who also had amusement in her eyes. She smiled after I calmed down.

"Sorry Princess Cybele, I didn't mean to startle you," Sarah apologized. A smile appeared on my face.

"Sarah, I'm nowhere near a princess, there's no need for you to call me one," I replied. Sarah's smile didn't disappear.

"Sorry, it will be a habit since you will be the future queen of my village," Sarah explained. Right now I really don't care about the whole princess title, I would really just like to find out where I am and how to get out of Jake's grasp.

"I honestly forgot about the whole princess title, but I would really like it if we could try and figure out where I am at the moment," I said. Sarah smiled at me before waving her hand in the air.

It was midnight and we appeared in my room. Everyone was watching TV, except for Michael who managed to fall asleep. Everyone was on the verge of falling asleep. I could tell that Aiden was fighting to stay awake, aw, how sweet of him.

I could then feel the cold wood floor. Man! Why in the world is it so freezing? No one had any idea that we were here. I have a very fun way to wake them up.