Alice's Accomplice

Joey Drew's POV

Well..Alice seems to be popular. Bendy is still the same as well with Boris. The Butcher gang and the others are coming along great! Berty even agreed on making that Bendy animatronic.

But we're missing something here... If Bendy has Boris, and Charlie have those two, Alice would also need an accomplice.

Henry has been away for over atleast three months. He was chosen to be one of the medics at a war to our neighbouring state. But we were able to send each other some telegrams and other letters.

I told him about a new character. He was happy to know about the new character and volunteered to try and draw her on his very little free time. I told him that he didn't have to, but he insisted.

Now I just need a voice actress. Ugh, the budget that we saved isn't really on the good side of the plans. We still have that on going carnival and amusement park somewhere. Don't ask why its underground either.

• • •

For now, we need to improvise.

Sorry, its short for now. My phone's gonna die and I have to start somewhere. I also need to sketch a few things to make it more believable and stuff, picture of Alice up there ain't mine so Ctto. But other than that, I'll see you in the next chapter. Literally. Peace!