Y/n The Hybrid

Joey's POV

A mail! Finally! Its been a month! And I've already hired Patty. I've open the letter that I just received from Henry.

Dear Joey,

Sorry it took a long time,
I'm sure you'd understand
since these letters takes forever
to arrive.

I'm well and things here are
going just fine. I hope same
goes for you back there at the
studio. Oh and say hello to Bendy
and the others for me.

And the character I've been meaning
to draw for Alice and the others are also
in here.

P.s take care of her for me, will ya?

Your pal
               ~Henry

I took the next paper and unfold it. There is a drawing of a girl that has a tail with a ring around it. She have a horn/ear looking design on her hair and finally at her back, were wings. Not the ordinary paired wings, no. Its a bat and a feathered wing that's not attatched to her back.

She's wearing a dress almost similar to Alice, A big bow tying her hair, a pair of heels, and some gloves. I've also noticed her circular blush on her cheeks, some black lipstick, and finally, some fangs.

Y/n the Hybrid. I see. Must've been a hybrid of both demon and angel. Clever Henry, very clever.

(Sorry, I can't make a nice signature for Henry ; v ; also forgot to draw the fangs but its there)

She's pretty I'll give him that. But something's missing. She looked way too mature, even for *ahem* Patricia.

She needs to be a little more childish and cute. I hope Henry don't mind if I redraw her features a little. I'll keep his original design and credit him for it but I'm just gonna go ahead and redraw her.

I won't change much. I'm just gonna make her look younger and childish and thats it.

 I'm just gonna make her look younger and childish and thats it

Okay..maybe a lot more changes, but he won't mind...I hope.

I was writing him a letter and told him about the redraw and 'small' changes. I won't air her out yet without his permission.

I stopped writing as I heard a few yelling across the halls and stood up to investigate.

I opened the door and peeked out. There by the end of the hall where the lunch room is, or the kitchen, whichever you prefer to call it, is a mad Allison scolding Wally as he backed up against the wall and a small black figure drenched in ink trying to calm Allison without touching her so she wouldn't get stained.

I closed my door and walked towards them without them noticing, but the person drenched in ink did.

"What's going on?" I asked as they stopped and looked at me.

"U-uhh..h-hey Joey.." Wally greeted as he mouthed 'a little help?' at the end as I raise my brow.

"Heyya Boss!" A small voice chirped in as I look at them in surprise.

"Patricia?" I asked

"Mhmm!"

"Hmm..I was wondering who that small blob of ink person you are. Makes sense" I said as they retorted with a 'Hey!' and a small pout.

I chuckled at her as it made her more grumpier as Wally stifled a snicker and Allison smiling at them.

"Anyway, I'm guessing that you're a victim of this?" I pointed on the ink pipe that's been covered by something and is still dripping ink a little.

"Yes and surprisingly, I have to call for him to get to it when he's supposed to go on a patrol and everyday check on these pipes" Allison pointed at Wally with her thumb as she huffed.

"Hey now, in my defence, I 'AM' patrolling and going on rounds with these, just so happens that I'm on the other pipe fixin it" He defended.

I sighed as they start bickering again. And cleared my throat.

"Well, go clean yourself up Pat before that sticks to your skin. These things sometimes just can't be avoided. I've also just received Henry's letter and he said hi with the new character's design. You can look at it when you're cleaned up." I gestured at Patty who nodded.

"I'll escort you dear" Allison said as Wally snickered.

"You're treating them like a child" he said but he instantly shut up as she glared at him. I shake my head as I turned to him.

"Just fix this up and get back to work." I sighed as I went back to my office.

I plopped down my chair as I thought about it again. 'Wow, well that happened' I thought.

I looked back at the drawing and smiled. 'I hope Alice would like her. Oh who am I kidding, its Alice, she likes everybody' I dismissed the thought.

I'm gonna have to send Susie a letter for that 'opportunity'. Urgh. Great.

I continued writing the letter as I would just drop this by the post office later when I get home.

Y/n, get ready, for this will be quite a ride.