Crushes..?(part two)

Sammy's POV

I was walking out of my selected room after finishing half a tune to get something to drink and some snack when I come across Joey.

"Ah! Sammy! Can you go get lil Patty for me while I attend something very quickly? Tell her to meet me in my office" he said as he ascend from the stairs of the basement with ink all over his clothes and shoes. Probably from an ink spill or something. So I shrugged it off.

"Sure thing boss" I replied. Hmm.. I meant to go and see her anyway. Dunno why but I just feel like checking.

As I walk towards her room, I noticed how quiet it is. 'People are still probably working'.

I haven't seen any of the toon gang at all since this morning. I wonder why's that?

Without realizing, I noticed I was in front of Pat's room. I knocked and opened the door since it's already opened to check if she's there.

I heard her mumble something then I called out.

"Pat?" She squeaked and jumped from her seat as she knocked her books and papers off the table and fell down her chair.

"Holy Flying Unicorn's Crazy Killer!!!" Her outburst also caught me off guard that she managed to also scare me.

I stared at her registering everything before bursting into laughter.

"Ahahahahah!! Wow Pat! That's quite a mouthful! Ahahahahah!!" I laughed. 'She's so adorable! I couldn't resist!'

I didn't notice her blush but I heard her exclaim

"I-I.... W-what are y-you doing here!?" She stuttered

I calmed down my laughter and bend down to pat her head since she's still sitting on the floor pouting.

"Heh well the boss wanted me to call you to go to his office" I felt my face heat up from her adorable antics as I ruffled her hair.

"I..I see. Well thanks Sam!" She stood up and ran out of the room.

'That was S O adorable!'