Anime Central 2018

Yesterday was the day of my first anime convention that was out of my state.

I cosplayed as Chihiro from Spirited Away there. Trust me, I wasn't the only Chihiro there. There were two bath house Chihiros, me (normal Chihiro), and BABY bath house and normal Chihiro! The babies were so cute! They even rode on a homemade Haku! The best part about them? The father was No Face!

My mom took me 'cause she said when me or my sister turn XX years old she'll take that one on a Mother/Daughter Trip. I was the lucky one and went to..... Anime Central in Illinois! I was SO happy!

We did our research and went to the places I wrote down that I wanted to go see. There was autograph signings, possible voice acting auditions, merch, panels, photoshoots, music! Every anime lover's home!

I got to see and meet lots of people! Like Mitsuo Iso! He spoke Japanese the whole time, but don't worry he had a translator! I even got his autograph in Japanese! Mom started to doze off during his animation panel! XD

They sold snacks and wanna know what I chose? SUSHI! XD Mom on the other hand....?! She was just your plain and basic American and got..... a sandwich!

By the food court was Bang! Zoom Entertainment. They are a voice acting company if I am correct and held auditions. Dang, I wish I was signed up for that! So many people signed up for that! Including children that looked to be 12.

Speaking of people... *shivers down spine* so many furries..... so, so many...

Now for the best part in Chibi's history!

I got to meet him...

The one......

The only......

VIC MIGNOGNA!

I was so happy that I got to meet one of my role models! We waited in line for who knows how long and I met a cute boy who was cosplaying Roy Mustang. So tempting to say "It's beginning to rain".

The line moved halfway up and all of the sudden, out of the blue, he throws mini candies into the crowd! The crowd went wild.

Here is the conversation I had with Vic when it was my turn to meet him-

C: Ed.

V: *Ed voice* yes?

C: *fangirling so much on the inside* drink your milk.

V: *Ed* what do you mean?! I love milk!

C: *giggling*

V: *himself and smiling* what can I do for you?

C: can you sign my shirt?

V: of course! Hold that sleeve tight so it doesn't mess up!

C: *holds sleeve tight with Vic and watches him sign it and add a ♡*

V: there you go! Now come here and give me a hug! *goes around the table to me*

C: *freaking out mentally*

V: *approaches then hugs Ed-sized me compared to him* now YOU have to drink your milk!

C: *hugs back and is the happiest person in the whole entire world*

I'm never gonna wash my hand or shirt ever again! This was a convention to remember!