Chapter 8

August's POV (3 weeks later, 2 nights before graduation)

I walked in Zaliyah's room after she asked me to pull up at her house. She said her mother and father had went on vacation. So naturally, a nigga thought he was finna get some. But knowing Ze's ass, that wasn't bout to happen.

"Hey baby." she squealed sitting up on her bed. I looked her up and down, she wore some tight onesie pajamas that hugged them curves just the right way.

"Hey." I smiled walking to the end of her bed, she crawled and sat on her knees in front of me. I leaned down and pecked her on the lips and she smiled.

"Why you wanted to see me." I sat in the chair at the end of her bed.

"I wanted to do something with you, but I don't know what." she said. I nodded and lit my blunt. She got up and opened the windows and sprayed some air freshener.

I chuckled, "I thought you smoked."

"It's not that, it's just that I don't want the smell lingering and my parents thinking I'm on some shit." she said, I nodded and passed the blunt to her.

We just laid up in her room smoking and talking shit. It wasn't really nothing on TV so we took this time for us, and only us. I was laying next to her with her head on my chest with my arm around her when she turned around and looked at me.

"I'm about to shower." 

"Alright that's cool." I moved out her way.

She got her clothes and stuff together and was about to go in the bathroom but she stopped. "Baby you mad at me?"

"Nah, why you ask."

"Cuz you ain't talking to me."

I chuckled, "That don't mean I'm mad, I just wanted to give you a lil space for your shower."

She walked up and sat on my lap. I ran her hands up her ass and she smiled. "You sure you not mad."

"I'm positive." I said softly.

She leaned down and kissed me. I smiled as she stood up and went to shower. Damn, that girl really is mine.

I was chilling on the bed when she walked out with a t-shirt and some joggers on. At about 5 I stood up, put on my shoes and grabbed my phone off the charger.

"I'm finna go to the studio, so I'll see you later." I said about to walk out but she stopped me.

"Why you leaving so soon."

"Cuz I gotta go handle some stuff." I said brushing her off. She stared at me for a second then turned around and walked in the bathroom.

I sighed and walked in behind her. "What's the problem."

"You always leaving to go see them punk ass niggas that don't care about you, they didn't even care when you almost got locked up a few months ago." she mumbled.

"It's not even about that. I told you I got signed and that means my priorities are going to be different now. I promised you I stopped selling drugs, right? So that means I'ma keep this promise too." I said. She stared at me and ain't say nothing.

I smirked and walked off. "See you later I guess."

I was about to get in the car and leave until she ran out the house with her purse, shoes, keys, phone and lip gloss in her hands. 

I laughed. "What's all this for."

"I wanna come to the studio with you." she said looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and held my head back, I knew she was gon do this shit. Every time she pretend to be mad she just wanna come with me.