so confuse

"Brim, honey this is our new house guest josh" my MA  say with a smile on her face as if I was expecting him to come just as much as she was.
"Hi im josh" he reached his hand out for me to shake it as I back away. I walk into the kitchen as him and my mom stand in the living room confused.
"Brim that's rude to leave him hanging like that introduce your self right now. "I'm sorry where are my manners. " Hi im josh" "hi im going to my room" I say and leave at that. I walk in to my room to text my brother but think to my self 'let it be a surprise to him maybe then he will think twice about leaving without saying goodbye.' I turn on my TV and watch sponge Bob and eat my icecream.

When my ice cream is empty and my mouth is dry I decide to go down stairs and get some water. When I  get in the hallway 'josh' is walking in cody's room with only a towel around him and his dreads wet. "That boy kno he fine "
"thank you miss brim" he smiles at me and closes the door.

'Shit he heard me'  I walk down the stairs and look out the window to see my mom car gone nothing new. I got my water and returned to my room.

I decided to text my 'friend'

To DA: come over

From DA: u need to stop using me u kno I got feelings for u but u only use me when u need some act right

To DA:we really on this right now ight.

From DA: yeah we are

I leave him on read as I turn off my TV and change into some legging and a tank top. I would have wore my sports bra but I have to much stomach.

I leave out my room and see josh in cody room putting his things away. 'I shouldn't be so mean to him he just needed a place to stay for a while'

"you gonna say sum or keep starin at a nigga"

" my bad I'll just go"

"nawl u good stay for a lil while" I walk over to the bed sit down.

"where were u finna go"

"I was gonna go for a walk but  siting here now"

"oh cool well but can go now I'm bout to go to sleep"

"u just wasted my time but ight"

"wait nahh how I wasted your time ma"

" u told me to sit so we can talk just to tell me I can go, that's wasting my time "

he walk to the bed and bend down close to my face "my bad ma I just wanted to hear your voice" he whisperer low in my ear

" damn yo breath hot" I lie cuz he was turning me on "yeah ight" I get up and walk out of the house eating a apple 'now I really need that walk.'