stranger danger

Brim in the mm:

I walk down the street still blasting Kevin Gates in my ear as always. I finally get to my destination. Chris house.

I let myself in since. They always leave the door open. Chris is the
' friend '
I was texting earlier.
"CHRIS". He is down the stairs in a flash with basketball shorts and a all white tee.
" why are you here I thought I made my point to u earlier. Either we in a relationship or I don't want anything to do with u." Chris can get a little sensitive when it come to stuff like this, but he kno I don't want a relationship ever.
" Now you know I don't want that."

" All you want is one thing Brim."

" Chris u being a girl right now" I walk closer to him but he back away.

"Brim go home I can't keep doing this with you its hurting me."

" Okay chris text me when you out your feelings"
I walk out of his house and go to a park nearby to think. I aproach the swing and sit and  immediately began my thought process.

  ' I can't really be with Chris I don't see him that way. And u don't want a relationship with him either. Now is gotta find another guy to get some act right from. Where the hell is chris? Why did my mom rent his room to to complete stranger ? And where did he come from?'

My thinking train come to a end as I see that it's starting to get dark. I walk home with my thinking train still going.

Finally home sweet home. I walk up stairs and take a shower as I'm wrapping my towel around I hear the door creak, but when I look nothings there.

I ignore it, grab my clothes and walk out. When I'm at my room door I hear Josh on the phone.

" yeah its cool here so far..... She got a fine ass daughter... yeah well I don't kno... she got some nice ass legs tho" After he say that he look at while I look at him in his eyes. He raises his eye brows and I roll mine and walk into my room and close my door.

I lotion up and put on some short shorts and a large t shirt. And lay down and slowly get to sleep.
I feel myself wake up... at least I think I did.

I walk out my room and go down stairs to make some ceral that are on top of the fridge and I couldn't reach them so ad I climb the counter . I feel feel a hand on my thigh.

"Boy stop touching me", the hand go higher ," I said stop" I smack his hand off and grab the box of frosted flakes.

  "you really want me to stop" his other hand go to my waist and he turn me around.

" yes I do" I swallow hard. I pushed him out the way and got down.

He lifted me up on the counter before I could walk away and stand between my legs and put his right  hand on my throat roughly but soft at the same time.  And bring my face close to his. His left hand go to the inside of my thigh close to my hot box.

"Okay then" then he let go and walk away.

'Shit that was hot a little to hot'

I close my eyes and see a bright light. Damn what the hell'

"Brim get yo ass up and wash them dishes"
'what oh no it was a dream I'm not supposed to do that stranger danger remember'