A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 5

Hey to all of my pretty readers.. Thanks for all the beautiful comments and thanks for all the votes :D And I would like to dedicate this to Bradford_Bad_Boy , littlezyg and LiamsHugryTurtle22 they are my new friends their like my sister now fan them too and read  their stories too it was awesome...Soo this is the Chapter 5 ENJOY!!.xx

Zhyzhia's POV

I walked through the door and opened it to see who is knocking, ... I looked up and saw the person who is standing in front of me, It was no other than Harry Styles, What is he doing here?..Waht did he want from me?after our fight last night....There are so many qustions running through my head, But i shake them all and started to ask him...

'What are you doing here?' I said to him then he look at my lips and up to my eyes staring at me deeply ...He didn't answer my question so i repeat the question..

'What do you wa---' he cut me off by kissing me on the lips....WHAT THE HELL!!! ..WHAT IS HE DOING!!!.. but then i pushed him away anger is starting form into me,

'What are you doing Harry?..Why the hell did you kissed me?' I almost yelled at him but then i remembered the boys are still sleeping I might wake them up...but then after the question that I say to him he answered me..

'Don't tell them that I kissed you especially Liam just forget about the kiss it was a BIG MISTAKE' after he told me that he walked away leaving me here like a statue, I fall into my knees and started crying and thinking what he said about me that the kiss was a 'BIG MISTAKE' and yeah it really is from the time that Harry kissed me ANGER AND HATE is almost rising to my body...And now this is the time that I should HATE HIM....

----3 WEEKS LATER-----

It has been 3 weeks since I was living here with the boys they become really closer to me except for Harry...And yeah it's been 3 weeks since the kiss happened...Harry and I never talked to each other even a single word and it's been 3 weeks now since Harry and I hated each other and the creepiest he is always staring at me sometimes...But then I want to shake all of my problems of me and Harry have and think that My birthday is coming nearer and nearer and it will be next week... but again my thoughts were distracted by someone....

'Zhyzhia!,Zhyzhia!,ZHYZHIA!! were are you we have something to tell and you will be happy in this good news!! oh there you are!!' I turn around and saw my brother and louis are coming to me with a big smile on their faces, what's happening?..so i started to talk to know what's the good news?..'So guys what's the good news that you two have been telling me huh?' I asked them then they grinned at eachother...

'EleanorandDaniellearegoingtohavetheirvacationheresobereadycausewehave20minutes'..Woah what did they just said?..

'Sorry guys can you please talk normally  your too fast' I said and the two of them nodded their heads...'So Eleanor and Danielle are going to have their vacation here in london so be ready cause wee have 20 minutes left' Louis says to me...Oh my gosh their coming Elle and Dani are coming!!!.

'Oh my gosh okay okay I'm going to get dress now!!!' I say to both of them and then I run into my room to get change Oh my Gosh I'm soooo excited to see them again I miss them soo much...After I get dress I run outside of the house to see the boys already inside the car so I got inside of the car I sit beside Niall and Zayn, Liam is on the Front passenger seat and Louis is on the drivers seat while Harry is sitting beside Zayn.... the whole ride was silent we got through the airport and saw Elle and Dani standing at the waiting area once we got there Liam and Louis jump out of the car and hug their girlfriends aww they look so adorable... I walked through Danielle and hugged her..

'Hi Danielle Oh my Gosh I missed you soo much, It's been a long time don't you know Liam is always kissing your pictures before he sleep and saying something cute words' I say to her while a big smile forming on her face and my face then I saw LiLi Blushing like a mad man i think he heard it..Then i turned to Eleanor and hugged her..

'Eleanor I miss you soo much how are you!! You lokk so different now wow!!' I said to her while she answered me back..

'I'm good I missed you to soo much you look different too Zhyzhia' after she said that all the boys run to us and says "GROUP HUG!!' we all have our group hug then after that I saw Harry staring at me with a smirk on his face..but I ignored him I rolled my eyes at him and started to go back at the car..

We came to house safe, we got inside and head to the living room. I saw Louis and Eleanor cuddled into the couch giving each other kisses aww they look so cute and ont he other side I saw my LiLi and Dani cuddled on the other side of the couch aww they look so adorable...then Niall and Zayn are laying on the floor talking some funny stuff...but I saw Harry has nowhere to be seen I can't see his beautiful green eyes and I miss his smile his dimples on his cheeks his laughs...Wait...Wait!! what am I thinking...I turned my head to the door of the bathroom and saw him staring at me again while walking through us... We watch some movies until midnight all of them are asleep but I can feel Harry is awake and I can feel that he's eyes were on me..What was wrong with this guy?!....

So guys this was the chapter 5 hope you like it...Soo what do you think why Harry is staring at Zhyzhia all the time? hmmmm you will know that in Chapter 6, hahaha....OK sooo Chapter 6 will be posted on Monday or Tuesday? I think I'll work on Monday just for you guys... :) Hope you love this chapter Comment and Vote... :D.xx (The dress that Zhyzhia wears at the airport were Elle and Dani arrived is on the side) :).xx

THANK YOU!!!! 

Zhyzhia.xx