A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 19

Hey there mah lovely readers!! 

Sooo..uhhmmm..Good to be here again!!....I haven't updated in 2 weeks :O Really sorry if I made y'all wait.. I'm really busy at school and then there this boy well I fell for him and-----  okai back to this chapter well..uhhmmm..shhhh it's only our secret my lovelys that I fall in love  (;

So this chapter will be dedicated to PatriceSTYLES she is a good friend of mine that I met here in Wattpad. (:

And I hope y'all like this chappie (:

And PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT,VOTE and FAN!!

Zhyzhia's POV

It's been 1 week since Mine and Harry's Date here in Mexico... That week has been our memorable week.And then Today Me and Harry where both cuddling here in this sofa watching a movie.Louis,El,Zayn and Niall were on the beach and Liam and Danielle were on their room and god knows what their doing.In a few minutes we heard this foot coming down the stairs.We turn our heads through the stairs and saw Liam and Dani walking down but my brother is on the phone...Talking to who?

'Uhmmm Dani?..Who's on the phone?' I ask Danielle as me and Harry move so she can sits beside me.

'It's Simon.' that's what only Dani said to me..While Harry turned his head to us

'Why Simon called?' Harry asked.

'I don't know I think it's about the tour?..Uhmm just ask Liam' She says while scratching the back of her neck.

'Ohhh.Okai.' After Me and Harry said that, the talking of Lili and Simon ended..I saw Liam going to sit beside Dani..awww so cute! and that's the time I ask my bro. why simon is calling.

'Uhmm Lili? why did Simon called?' He turned and face me with a pouty face..Haha 

'Well he..uhmm.he says..that..uhhmm...Okay well.uhhmm..'

'Well?..What Lili?' I asked my bro.He looked at me still pouty face then he turned to Dani and said.

'Babe could you and Zhyzhia tell El and the other lads to come here?' Me and Dani looked at each other and nod our head in 'yes'. I get out in Harry's arm as he kissed me in my cheeks. I walked through the door with Dani to get El and the lads to come back in the rest house.Me and Dani where both walking through the beach and found out Zayn and Niall splashing around, Louis and El creating a sand castle..Awee

'Hey Guys.Get in here!!' Me and Dani called them as they all look at me and dani.

'Awwe.Why Dani and Zhi-Zhi?! We're creating sand castles here!' Louis shouted then cross his arms and pout.Awwe BooBear.

'Louis.You can get back there after the News that Liam will tell to us!!' Dani said to Louis in shout.They look at her in a 'what news?' face 

'Just come with us first' I tell them as they walked back through the rest house.As we got inside the house.We walked through the living room were Liam and Harry are sitting on th couch watching T.V..Harry's head shot up to me and grin as he saw me..He pat his lap as he wants me to sit there.So I seated.I rested my head on his shoulder and he kiss my temple.The lads and El were finished changing clothes.After they all seated in their seats Liam begins.

'Well earlier today,Simon called----' Louis cut Liam off..

'What did Simon c-----' Liam looked at louis and cut him off too.

'Louis would you let me finish first?' Liam asked Louis and he nodded his head in 'yes'

'Okay well,Simon called because he wants us to get back to London cause were soon going back to our tour.That's why he called' Liam finishes the talk..And the lads just looked at him.

'But.Why? We are still on vacation?' Louis says as he pouted for the second time.

'Louis.We've been here almost 1 week' Eleanor says to him 

'Yeah.we are and we will do this again after the tour' Dani says to him as he looked up at her and jumped up and down in joy.While Me just look down thinking about Harry leaving for the tour and Me will be alone again.Liam notice me so he told the boys to go upstairs first as Liam and Dani will go too.After they all were gone,Me and Harry were left.He notice my eyes were tearing up.

'Don't cry babe,I'm still here,I will promise to you when I'm gone for the tour I'll skype you,call you,text you non-stop and tweet you..I'll do that just to make sure you're okay.'He says to me while kissing my forehead and entwining our fingers.

'You promised that Okay?' I say to him while I sobbed..He look at me and say...

'I promise because I Love You too much' He kissed my lips and I kissed back.We both pulled away and then I look at him and said

'I love you too' He smiled at me and said..

'I love you more' I smiled at him and said back...

'Well I love you more and more' He kissed me and mumbled to my lips saying..

'Just remember that I love you so much babe..More than I love myself' 

Soo that's the Chapter 19 of my book...

Sorry if it's Horrible :/ But this is all for you...

Okay soo the next chappie the boys and their girlfriends will be in London.And then on that chappie a Friend of Zhyzhia will be there with them in London...So i need a One girl that will play Zhyzhia's friend...So if you want to be the friend that will play here in my book..Fill this out..

*CLOSE*

 Name:

Age: *It's okai what age you want to be*

Personality:

Appearance:

Your Style:

Celebrity Look a Like: 

Put your information in the comments (: and just to say to you guys..Zhyzhia's friend will be the one who will broke Harry and Zhyzhia :O causeeeee........ okay that's enough!! (: just fill up the information if you want (; 

That's all....

And Please As I said Don't Forget to COMMENT,VOTE and FAN!! (: 

Love y'all....

Zhyzhia.xx