A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 20

Hey there my lovelys (;

Zhyzhia here!!!

Soo as I said I'm going to announce who is the winner...Okaiii now. DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

The winner is @missmarina12 !!! Congratulations gurlll ;) and because you are the winner I'm going to Dedicate this chapter to you and guysss FAN HER!! She's so nice and good friend to anddd I wuv her soo you should wuv her too .. ;D

Okayy soo for those who didn't won there's another!!! and I'm going to pick again :) and you will know when it comes to the chapter that I really needed it.. Sooo that's it!! LOL ...HA WHAT AM I TALKING ABO- OHMMAAGGGAASSSHHH AHHHHHHHH!!!! THERE'S A GUMMY BEAR ON MY STUDY TABLE MMMMMMM YUMMMM!!!! ;D

Okaiii SOOO I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE/FAN 

ENJOY!!!

Zhyzhia's POV

Today is the day that we are all coming back to London, We all finished packing our clothes and finished preparing ourselves. Today we will have a long flight...

'Babe you ready?' I jumped because of the shock  that Harry gave me. I turned around and said...

'Are you giving me a heart attack? Huh Handsome?' I smirked and walked up to him then put my arms around his neck.

'Nope.But I'm giving you those kind of heartbeat that makes your heart softer.' He smirked at me and put his hands on my waist.

'You are such a flirt Styles' I say to him and wink at him. 

''Mhmmm' He winked at me back then kissed me on the lips. His lips were so soft and taste like mint.Yum.Then until someone interupted our kiss...We broke apart and just hugged on the spot form were we are standing.

'Uhmmm...Guys...Sorry to interupt your lovey dovey moment but we need to go now' We turned around and saw Zayn smirking and wiggling his eyebrows on us.

'Uhmm..Yeah we will be downstairs' Harry says to Zayn by pushing him outside the room.After Harry made Zayn go out of the room in a nice way he came to me and said...

'Where were we again love?' He took my hands and placed it on his then he placed his forehead on mines..I laughed at him and said..

'Let's Go Styles..You know my brother' 

'Awweee..Okay..But we will continue this when get back to London' He says to me while winking.

'Haha very Funny Harry' 

***INSIDE THE PLANE**

Harry's POV

We are the plane now and I'm sitting here in this really uncomfortable seat but it's okay as long as my beautiful girlfriend Zhyzhia is here with me I'm okay with it...Ahhh it's so good to be with her..I hope no one can break us apart cause I will lost the most beautiful girl that I really wanted to marry and have kids in the future..Then suddenly a beautiful voice interrupted my thoughts.

'Hey you okay?' Zhyzhia looked at me in concerned face..She's so flawless and beautiful..She's Perfect and I Love Her..

'Ofcourse babe..I'm okay..I'm just thinking about you' I say to her then hold her in my arms. It's so good to be in her arms.I wish we could stay like this forever.But not in this seat. Ha, No WAY.

'You know Harry, I can hear your heartbeat..It's beating faster' She says to me while I hold her tight.

'It's beating faster cause your with me and you're the reason why my heart beat's faster' I say to her, She looked up at me and I winked at her and she just smile and cuddled to me more.Then we both sleep in each others arms.

***AFTER THE LONG FLIGHT***

I wake up  in the sound of the speaker that says we are landing now, I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend still sleeping...I whispered into her ear and said..

'Wake up gorgeous,We're here' She rubbed her eyes as she woke up from the sleep.

'Where were we?' She asked me still half closed eyes.

'Here back in London' I chuckled at her cuteness...

'Oh..Really?' She giggled...Ohhh How I love her giggle

'Yes Baby girl'

We all got up from our seats and headed through the airport...I can see my Zhyzhia with Eleanor and Danielle talking.We are now just here at the waiting area waiting for Paul to come and get us.

Zhyzhia's POV

We are all here at the waiting area waiting for Paul, I'm sitting here beside Dani..We three are planning about our next girls day out.. In the middle of nowhere my phone rang meanins someone is calling me.I take my phone out of my bag then looked who was ringing me and..I saw the name of my Bestfriend Marina,I excused myself from the girls so I could talked to Marina, I accept the phone call and answered it... ( Z=Zhyzhia M=Marina ) 

Z: Hey there Marina

M: ZHYZHIA!!!!

Z: Marina stop squealing you are hurting my precious ear young lady..

M: Oh stop it Zhyzhia I just really miss you so damn much!!

Z: Awwee..Really? Well I miss you too so damn much.Lol. So what's up?..Why did you call? Is there a good news?

M: Well..Yes there is a good news...

Z: Hmmmm...What is it? Oooohhhh  TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!

M: Okay..Well the good news is..I'm going to visit you there in LONDON!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!

Z: AHHHHH!!! OMG OMG..O.M.G Seriously like for real?! 

M: Yesss for REAL!!!

Z: Okay well..when are you going to be here like..What date and time?

M: Well It's gonna be tommorrow afternoon at 2:00 pm 

Z: Okay...Well Can't wait to see you

M: Me too!!! I really can't wait!!

Z: Okay Marina soo uhmmm..When you get here,I would like you too meet someone...

M: Ooohhh...Lemme think...Your boyfirend?I think..

Z: Yess.. Okayy so uhmmm I have to go now babe.Bye!! Love ya.

M: Okay..Bye babe Love ya too

I hunged up the phone just at the time when the van came..I saw Harry walking up to me smiling..

'What are you smiling at huh?' I asked Harry as he just interwined our hands.

'Well I'm smiling because..I'm here with you' He smiled more..Seriously I think my face is like a crimson now from blushing...

'You flirty young man' I say to him and he just winked at me and smiled.We walked together until we got to the van from where the boys,Dani and Elle are...And I just thought

'It's good to be back'                                                                                                                                                                     

Sooo That's it guys CHAPTER 20 Hope y'all like it!!!

I just stayed late at night just to promise to update this chapter :D 

So again...PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE/FAN 

Love y'all!! 

Zhyzhia.xx