A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 13

Halooo :) 

I want to dedicate this chapter to my bestfriend sistah Yailin (Boobear) :)

Soo this is the Chapter 13 of the story sorry if this chapter is short and boring...

And Thanks for all the votes I can't believe that I reached 2,583 reads hahaha 

Well that's not important the important is all of you are reading my story :) 

Soo Enjoy this Chapter :)

Zhyzhia's POV

I woke up in the morning I was shocked because I only remembered sleeping on on Harry's shoulder last night..Oh my Gosh..I remember what Happened last night after what I heard that He likes me!.. But I'm not sure yet? I think he only likes me as a friend soo I don't need to be worried about that., Oh well..I look at my phone to know what time is it then I saw it's almost 1 pm...Wow!! I never sleep that long...Then I heard the door burst open,I saw my brother Liam and Dani they had a big smile on their faces..Then finally Dani spoke first...

'Zhyzhia get ready were going to have a vacation in Mexico for about two weeks and our flight is today were living in 20 minutes now GO.GO.GO!!!' She squealed in exitement.Woah.MEXICO!!..

'Okay I'll just packed my bag first!! I told her in an excitement voice..

'No. zhiabear you don't need to pack your bags cause Danielle and Eleanor already packed it..soo you just need to take a shower' My brother says to me as he smiled at me before walking outside my room..After they leave my room I hopped into the shower and let myself clean after 10 minutes I walked through my closet and put a Blue tie Hem Chambray top a Oasis jersey leggings I put some simple make-up on my face after I dry my hair I put it into a bun with a pink ribbon on the back of my hair...After I got dressed I walked outside the door and saw all the boys are almost ready especially Elle and Dani...

'Let's go Guys we might missed the plane' My brother spoke as we all walked through the car..My brhter was on the driver seat,Dani is on the passenger seat,Elle and Lou sits beside me while Harry,Niall and Zayn are on the back...The whole ride was fun because of Louis and Niall cracking some jokes.We all arrived at the airport and saw there are lots of fans..Wow how did they know that they were coming here...

'Are you ready guys? Just walk and walk until we reached the door and Warning don't get to be noticed by fans okay?' My brother says to us as we all nodded our heads in yes. We open the door of the car and hopped outside the boys put all their hoodies in their heads soo they will not get noticed Liam was protecting Danielle,Louis is protecting Eleanor,Zayn and Niall and Last me and Harry...I felt someone snake his hands in my waist and pulls me closer into his chest, I look up and saw Harry's beautiful face his green orbs staring into mine he smiled at me and says..

'I'm the one who will protect you..don't worry babe' He winked at me and gave me a cheeky smile...Oh Harry you are such a flirt...We all walk through the door and FINALLY we all walk past through all the people....Me the girls and the lads walk through the plane and wow we are in a First Class hahaha but now I was thinking really hard about last night and all the past days...Why is Harry being sweet to me? because I was his bestfriend??...but Harry's being sweet to me is too much now...Hmm I think I'll just forget that first...I grabbed my phone and my headphones and played the song that is in my playlist and the first song played 'Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran' i hummed the song cause I'm feel like singing today..

Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love 

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no

My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed in my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love 

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything from hate to love to lust 

From lust to truth I guess that's how I know you

So I hold you close to help you give it up 

So kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love 

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love 

Falling in love

We're falling in love

After I hummed the song the only thing that is in my mind is....

Harry

Sooo What do you think guys?....

I'm sorry if there are some wrong grammars. :)

Please Vote and comment 

Thank You...I hope you enjoy this chapter :) 

Zhyzhia.xx